RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Shen, J, Zhou, S, Huang, X, Ruan, D and Xie, Y 2015, 'Inertia effect on buckling-induced auxetic metamaterials', International Journal of Protective Structures, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 311-322.
- Huang, X, Zhou, S, Sung, G, Li, G and Xie, Y 2015, 'Topology optimization for microstructures of viscoelastic composite materials', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 283, pp. 503-516.
- Stone, U, Liddell, M and Martinovic, M 2015, 'Jumping Hurdles: the myriad of issues and barriers for incarcerated mothers to regain custody of children', Justice Policy Journal, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1-23.
- Wingrove, D and Turner, M 2015, 'Where there is a WIL there is a way: Using a critical reflective approach to enhance work readiness', Asia-Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 211-222.
- Searby, A, Maude, P and McGrath, I 2015, 'Drugs, alcohol, older adults and mental health', Australian Nursing and Midwifery Journal, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 41-41.
- Patterson, J, Lukasiewicz, A, Wallis, P, Rubenstein, N, Coffey, B, Gachenga, E and Lynch, A 2013, 'Tapping fresh currents: Fostering early-career researchers in transdisciplinary water governance research', Water Alternatives, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 293-312.
- Aramesh, M, Tong, W, Fox, K, Turnley, A, Seo, D, Prawer, S and Ostrikov, K 2015, 'Nanocarbon-coated porous anodic alumina for bionic devices', Materials, vol. 8, pp. 4992-5006.
- Spark, C 2013, 'Turning negatives into positives: the life and work of Naomi Yupae', Papua New Guinea Medical Journal, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 67-73.
- Spark, C 2014, '''We only get the daylight hours'': Gender, fear and 'freedom' in urban Papua New Guinea', Security Challenges, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 15-31.
- Sharp, T, Cox, J, Spark, C, Lusby, S and Rooney, M 2015, 'The formal, the informal and the precarious: Making a living in urban Papua New Guinea', State, Society and Governance in Melanesia (SSGM), vol. 2015, no. 2, pp. 1-24.
- RSS | More...