RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sun, X 2015, The impact of climate as expressed by Thornthwaite Moisture Index on residential footing design on expansive soil in Australia, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Ab Kadir, R 2015, Nanofibers and nanoporous metal oxides for gas sensing applications, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Berry, D, Bolles, J, Seebergh, J and Bateman, S 2013, 'Chemical reactivation of exterior decorative aerospace topcoats', SAMPE Journal, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 7-13.
- Ahmed, I and Charlesworth, E 2014, 'Post-disaster housing reconstruction to enable resilient communities', Open House International, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 4-6.
- Mohammadinezhad, A and Jalili, M 2015, 'Optimized echo state networks for drought modeling based on satellite data', International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1021-1031.
- Davis, E, Gibson, K, Christian, R, Waters, E, Mackinnon, A, Herrman, H, Sims, M, Cook, K, Mihalopoulos, C, Marshall, B, Flego, A and Corr, L 2015, 'Building the capacity of family day care educators to promote children's social and emotional wellbeing: Results of an exploratory cluster randomised-controlled trial', Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 57-67.
- Davis, E, Corr, L, Gilson, K, Gilson, C, Ummer-Christian, R, Cook, K and Sims, M 2015, 'Organisational capacity building: Readiness for change in Australian child care', Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 47-53.
- Cumming-Potvin, W, Baillie, C and Bowden, J 2013, 'Engineering for social and environmental justice: Scaffolding knowledge during collaborative writing journeys', International Journal for Infonomics (IJI), vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 811-817.
- Seah, R 2015, 'Reasoning with geometric shapes', Australian Mathematics Teacher, The, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 4-11.
- Reimer, C, Kues, M, Caspani, L, Wetzel, B, Roztocki, P, Clerici, M, Jestin, Y, Ferrera, M, Peccianti, M, Pasquazi, A, Little, B, Chu, S, Moss, D and Morandotti, R 2015, '(In Press) Cross-polarized photon-pair generation and bi-chromatically pumped optical parametric oscillation on a chip', Nature Communications.
- RSS | More...