RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Kep, J 2015, A maternal and child health program outcome evaluation study: examining the effect of a targeted village birth attendant program in Papua New Guinea, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Health Sciences, RMIT University.
- Kim, S 2013, Human capital expenditure pre- and post-IFRSs: its value relevance and intellectual capital productivity modelling, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Accounting, RMIT University.
- Carlin, P 2012, On Semperian surfaces: interweavings between the mid-twentieth curtain wall and Harris Tweed, a study mediated by photography, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Parker, K, Srinivasan, S, Houghton, R, Korzadeh, N, Bozan, K, Ottaway, T and Davey, W 2016, 'Health informatics program design and outcomes: Learning from an early offering at a mid-level university', Education and Information Technologies, pp. 1-17.
- Nikolic, B 2015, The role of authentic leadership and ethical leadership in an organisational setting - predictors for ethical climate, organisational citizenship behaviour, affective organisational commitment and in-role performance, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Management, RMIT University.
- Kelson, M 2016, Design, synthesis and applications of donor-acceptor systems for artificial photosynthesis and solar cells, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Frost, B 2016, Moreland: representing place through alternative cartographic practice, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Liu, X, Zhang, N, Yu, L, Zhou, S, Shanks, R and Zheng, J 2016, 'Imaging the phase of starch-gelatin blends by confocal Raman microscopy', Food Hydrocolloids, vol. 60, pp. 7-10.
- Badawy, M, Sayakkarage, D and Ozmen, M 2015, 'Awareness of radiation dose associated with common diagnostic procedures in emergency departments: A pilot study', Australasian Medical Journal, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 338-344.
- Mei, Y, Salim, F and Li, X 2016, '(In press) Efficient meta-heuristics for the multi-objective time-dependent orienteering problem', European Journal of Operational Research, pp. 1-15.
- RSS | More...