RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Hughes, J 2012, After Indonesia calling, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Spooner, M 2011, A clinic for the exhausted, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Rassell, A 2013, Essaying from binary to complex system: the dialogue between film critics and filmmakers, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F 2012, Stability of nano-emulsions produced by phase inversion temperature (PIT) method, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Al Matroodi, S, McDonald, C, Collins, A, Darby, I and Pouniotis, D 2014, 'Blood classical monocytes phenotype is not altered in primary non-small cell lung cancer', World Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 1078-1087.
- Reynolds, S and Welch, B 2014, '"The love in the room": Evaluating the National Year of Reading in an Australian public library', Library and Information Research, vol. 38, no. 117, pp. 37-53.
- Bruce, C, Unsworth, C, Tay, R and Dillon, M 2015, 'Development and validation of the occupational therapy risk propensity test (OT-RiPT) for drivers with disability', Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 147-152.
- Tay, R, Kattan, L and Bai, Y 2014, 'Factors contributing to police attendance at motor vehicle crash scenes', Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 101-115.
- Amati, M and Freestone, R 2014, 'Trans-national promotion of British and American planning practice in the 1940s', Planning Theory and Practice, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 370-385.
- Carrera, E, Pagani, A and Petrolo, M 2014, 'Refined 1D finite elements for the analysis of secondary, primary, and complete civil engineering structures', Journal of Structural Engineering, pp. 1-14.
- RSS | More...