RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Majrashi, K 2016, Cross-platform user experience, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- O'Donnell, A 2015, “The opposite of poverty”: global debt and human rights, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global, Urban and Social Sciences, RMIT University.
- Haylett, F 2016, Women's rights, women's virtue: the co-option of feminist antipornography rhetoric by the Christian Right in the United States, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global, Urban and Social Sciences, RMIT University.
- Alqahtani, N 2016, Inclusion of dietary fibre in model liquid and solid systems using chemistry and structure to probe potential functionality, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Science, RMIT University.
- Nidup, J 2016, Growth, poverty, and inequality: essays on the Bhutanese economy, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Gardi, A 2016, A novel air traffic management decision support system, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University.
- Nguyen, P 2016, The introduction of the Law on external audit and its impacts on the auditing profession in Vietnam, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Accounting, RMIT University.
- Lennard, M 2016, Optimal design techniques applied to small islanded energy systems, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Engineering, RMIT University.
- Jones, S, Harvey, M, Hamilton, J, Bevacqua, J, Egea, K and McKenzie, J 2017, 'Demonstrating the impact of a distributed leadership approach in higher education', Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 197-211.
- La, D, Bhosale, S, Jones, L and Bhosale, S 2017, 'Arginine-induced porphyrin-based self-assembled nanostructures for photocatalytic applications under simulated sunlight irradiation', Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences, pp. 1-4.
- RSS | More...