RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Narayan, S, Sriananthakumar, S and Islam, S 2014, 'Stock market integration of emerging Asian economies: Patterns and causes', Economic Modelling, vol. 39, pp. 19-31.
- Johnstone, R 2011, 'Lady Louisa Conolly's print room at Castletown' in Elizabeth Mayes (ed.) Castletown, Office of Public Works, Trim, Ireland, pp. 67-77.
- Bertram, A 2014, 'Engaging the learner: A framework for sustainable teaching' in A. Gunstone (ed.) Developing Sustainable Education in Regional Australia, Monash University Publishing, Melbourne, Australia, pp. 79-98.
- Snooks, R 2013, 'Self-organised bodies' in P Lorenzo-Eiroa and A. Sprecher (ed.) Architecture In Formation: On The Nature of Information in Digital Architecture, Routledge, London, United Kingdom, pp. 264-267.
- Ducasse, A and Brown, A 2011, 'The role of interactive communication in IELTS speaking and its relationship to candidates' preparedness for study or training contexts' in Jenny Osborne (ed.) IELTS Research Reports Volume 12, IDP: IELTS Australia and British Council, Melbourne, Australia, pp. 1-26.
- Alahmari, F 2014, User interfaces supporting entity search for linked data, PhD Thesis, Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- Alsaggaf, W 2013, A constructivist, mobile and principled approach to the learning and teaching of programming, PhD Thesis, Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- Basile, A 2014, Identifying the solid-electrolyte interphase formed on lithium metal electrodes using room temperature ionic liquid based electrolytes., PhD Thesis, Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Cui, Y 2014, A GIS-based approach to the characterisation of spatial accessibility to primary health care facilities in the Melbourne metropolitan area, Masters Thesis, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Abdul Kohar, U 2013, The factors that influence the sustainability of Malaysian Bumiputera (indigenous) new technology-based small firms, PhD Thesis, Management, RMIT University.
- RSS | More...