RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Shen, J, Zhou, S, Huang, X, Ruan, D and Xie, Y 2015, 'Inertia effect on buckling-induced auxetic metamaterials', International Journal of Protective Structures, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 311-322.
- Huang, X, Zhou, S, Sung, G, Li, G and Xie, Y 2015, 'Topology optimization for microstructures of viscoelastic composite materials', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 283, pp. 503-516.
- Coffey, B, Fitzsimons, J and Gormly, R 2011, 'Strategic public land use assessment and planning in Victoria, Australia: Four decades of trailblazing but where to from here?', Land Use Policy, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 306-313.
- Wilson, C 2013, 'Youth, radio and Australian popular music policy', Perfect Beat, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 100-119.
- Vikash, V, Xu, X and Moosa, I 2015, 'Neoclassical finance, behavioral finance and noise traders: A review and assessment of the literature', International Review of Financial Analysis, vol. 41, pp. 89-100.
- Whitney, P, Hinson, J, Jackson, M and Van Dongen, H 2015, 'Feedback blunting: total sleep deprivation impairs decision making that requires updating based on feedback', Sleep, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 745-754.
- Jackson, M and Bruck, D 2012, 'Sleep abnormalities in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: A review', Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 719-728.
- Patterson, J, Lukasiewicz, A, Wallis, P, Rubenstein, N, Coffey, B, Gachenga, E and Lynch, A 2013, 'Tapping fresh currents: Fostering early-career researchers in transdisciplinary water governance research', Water Alternatives, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 293-312.
- Spark, C 2013, 'Turning negatives into positives: the life and work of Naomi Yupae', Papua New Guinea Medical Journal, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 67-73.
- Harris, A, Spark, C and Watts, M 2015, 'Gains and losses: African Australian women and higher education', Journal of Sociology, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 370-384.
- RSS | More...