RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Yeo, U 2015, Modelling and verification of doses delivered to deformable moving targets in radiotherapy, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Crowhurst, M 2016, 'Using a critically aesthetic auto-ethnographic reflective methodology to reflect on a queerly identifying preservice teacher's wish to change her allocated professional placement site', Teaching and Learning: the journal of natural inquiry and reflective practice, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 16-29.
- Stevens, Q 2016, 'Dialogues about national identity: Recent memorials in democratic capitals', Espace: Art actuel, no. 112, pp. 16-25.
- Gharehbaghi, K 2015, 'The importance of industry links in teaching pedagogy: A higher education prospective', American International Journal of Contemporary Research, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 17-23.
- Carter, P 2015, 'Tracking wilderness: the architecture of inscapes'', LA+ Interdisciplinary Journal of Landscape Architecture, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 28-33.
- Postill, J 2010, 'Researching the Internet', Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 646-650.
- Marion, T, Reid, M, Hultink, E and Barczak, G 2016, 'The influence of collaborative IT tools on NPD', Research-Technology Management, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 47-53.
- Hillier, J 2015, 'Strategic Navigation. A multiplanar methodology for strategic spatial planning', EspacesTemps.net, pp. 1-12.
- Zabel, N, Georgy, M and Ibrahim, M 2015, 'RASPE - Risk advisory smart system for pipeline projects in Egypt', International Journal of Social, Education, Economics and Management Engineering, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 643-647.
- Hayes, J and Hopkins, A 2012, 'Deepwater horizon - lessons for the pipeline industry', Journal of Pipeline Engineering, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 145-153.
- RSS | More...