RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Keall, A 2016, Fabricating text: textual matters in material fictions, Masters by Research, Art, RMIT University.
- Ananiev, A 2016, Instructor approaches to uptake and sustain the use of emerging technologies for education, Masters by Research, Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Jiang, X 2016, The causes and consequences of operational risk: some empirical tests, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Spark, A 2016, Development of a novel test system for fundamental studies of Microbial Influenced Corrosion (MIC) of carbon steel in a soil environment, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Kapoor, R, Ramasamy, S, Gardi, A, Bieber, C, Silverberg, L and Sabatini, R 2016, 'A novel 3D multilateration sensor using distributed ultrasonic beacons for indoor navigation', Sensors, vol. 16, no. 10, 1637, pp. 1-13.
- Liu, J, Gardi, A, Ramasamy, S, Lim, Y and Sabatini, R 2016, 'Cognitive pilot-aircraft interface for single-pilot operations', Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 112, pp. 37-53.
- Hou, Y, Lei, D, Li, S, Yang, W and Li, C 2016, 'Experimental investigation on corrosion effect on mechanical properties of buried metal pipes', International Journal of Corrosion, vol. 2016, 5808372, pp. 1-13.
- Pham, H, El-Den, J and Richardson, J 2016, 'Stress-based security compliance model - an exploratory study', Information and Computer Security, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1-26.
- Ang, K, Yeo, L, Hung, Y and Tan, M 2016, 'Graphene-mediated microfluidic transport and nebulization: Via high frequency Rayleigh wave substrate excitation', Lab on a Chip - Miniaturisation for Chemistry and Biology, vol. 16, no. 18, pp. 3503-3514.
- Arangarajan, V, Kumary, S, Khoo, S and Stojcevski, A 2016, 'Power Quality Analysis in Microgrid: An Experimental Approach', Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, vol. 4, pp. 17-34.
- RSS | More...