RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Rassell, A 2013, Essaying from binary to complex system: the dialogue between film critics and filmmakers, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F 2012, Stability of nano-emulsions produced by phase inversion temperature (PIT) method, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Stéphane, B 2015, 'Test journal article record #232974', Test Journal Article, vol. Test Journal Article.
- 2015, Test book record #232974 ö, Test Record, Test Record.
- Rezk, A, Yeo, L and Friend, J 2014, 'Poloidal flow and toroidal particle ring formation in a sessile drop driven by megahertz order vibration', Langmuir: the A C S journal of surfaces and colloids, vol. 30, no. 37, pp. 11243-11247.
- Li, K, Li, X, Tu, J and Wang, H 2015, 'A mathematic model considering the effect of Brownian motion for subcooled nucleate pool boiling of dilute nanofluids', International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 84, pp. 46-53.
- Guo, J, Li, J, Chen, Y, Yeo, L, Friend, J and Kang, Y 2014, 'RF-activated standing surface acoustic wave for on-chip particle manipulation', IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 1898-1904.
- Cui, J, Bjornalm, M, Liang, K, Xu, C, Best, J, Zhang, X and Caruso, F 2014, 'Super-soft hydrogel particles with tunable elasticity in a microfluidic blood capillary model', Advanced Materials, vol. 26, no. 43, pp. 7295-7299.
- Al Matroodi, S, McDonald, C, Collins, A, Darby, I and Pouniotis, D 2014, 'Blood classical monocytes phenotype is not altered in primary non-small cell lung cancer', World Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 1078-1087.
- Bruce, C, Unsworth, C, Tay, R and Dillon, M 2015, 'Development and validation of the occupational therapy risk propensity test (OT-RiPT) for drivers with disability', Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 147-152.
- RSS | More...