RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Gor, M 2014, Identification of molecular markers associated with fruit flavour and day-neutrality in strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) using a microarray-based approch, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- 2016, Accountants’ perceptions of financial reporting quality in Vietnam and their ethical sensitivity to earnings management, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Accounting, RMIT University.
- Varcoe, A 2016, Feeling fashion, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Fashion and Textiles, RMIT University.
- Almutawa, Z 2016, Unlocking the black box of the HRM–OP relationship: an empirical study in the telecommunications sector in Kuwait, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Management, RMIT University.
- Cooper, G 2016, Using an extended theory of planned behaviour model to investigate students’ intentions to enrol in university, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Education, RMIT University.
- Sulaiman, N 2016, The impact of financial knowledge and capabilities on SME firm performance in Australia., Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Business, RMIT University.
- Lee, C 2007, Confucian humanism as the foundation human rights and economic ethics: a study of Korea, Japan and Republic of China, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global Studies, Social Science and Planning, RMIT University.
- Lobato, R, Thomas, J and Hunter, D 2011, 'Histories of user-generated content: Between formal and informal economies', International Journal of Communications, vol. 5, pp. 899-914.
- Lobato, R 2011, 'Constructing the pirate audience: On popular copyright critique, free culture and cyber-libertarianism', Media International Australia, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 113-123.
- Lobato, R and Thomas, J 2012, 'The business of anti-piracy: New zones of enterprise in the copyright wars', International Journal of Communications, vol. 6, pp. 606-625.
- RSS | More...