RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Yadav, N 2014, Behavior composition optimisation, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- Stanton, R 2014, Acts of design: archives, material, & intention in the Circus Oz Living Archive Project, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Sanders, N 2014, Influence of pre-cooling garments on elite pistol shooting performance, Masters by Research, Medical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Moridpour, S 2014, Sustainable reverse osmosis desalination, Masters by Research, Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University.
- Yang, T, Du, Y, Li, Z and Wang, C 2014, 'Mechanical properties of self-healing carbon fiber-epoxy composite stitched with mendable polymer fiber', Polymers and Polymer Composites, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 329-335.
- Sulaiman, H and Wickramasinghe, N 2014, 'Assimilating healthcare information systems in a Malaysian hospital', Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1291-1318.
- Monfared, M, Jalili, M and Alipour, Z 2014, 'Topology and vulnerability of the Iranian power grid', Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 406, pp. 24-33.
- Tashkandi, S, Kanesalingam, S and Wang, L 2014, 'Evaluation of abaya design using thermal manikin', Advanced Materials Research, vol. 834836, pp. 1744-1748.
- Handcock, T 2013, 'Invisible man: Literature and the body in design practice', in E. Brandt, P. Ehn, T. D. Johansson, M. H. Reimer, T. Markussen and A. Vallgårda (ed.) Proceedings of Nordic Design Research Conference 2013, Denmark, 9-12 June 2013, pp. 274-282.
- Handcock, T 2012, 'Transgressing boundaries: Skin in the construction of bodily interior', in S. Attiwill (ed.) Proceedings of 2012 IDEA Symposium, Perth, Australia, 6-9 September 2012, pp. 1-8.
- RSS | More...