RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sokolowski, P 2014, Developing a smart monitoring system for leakage currents from insulators on wooden poles, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Martin, J 2001, 'Social work direct practice with women prisoners', Australian Social Work, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 37-45.
- Rajeev, P, Kodikara, J, Robert, D, Zeman, P and Rajani, B 2014, 'Factors contributing to large diameter water pipe failure', Water Asset Management International, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 9-14.
- Taylor, G 2011, 'International law and mortgagee sales - continued', Australian Journal of Property Law, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 58-69.
- Taylor, G 2012, 'Macaulay's IPC - a success at home, overlooked abroad', Journal of Commonwealth Criminal Law, no. 1, pp. 51-68.
- Postill, J 2014, 'A critical history of internet activism and social protest in Malaysia, 1998-2011', Asiascape: Digital Asia Journal, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 78-103.
- Sheehy, B and Feaver, D 2014, 'Anglo-American directors' legal duties and CSR: prohibited, permitted or prescribed?', Dalhousie Law Journal, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 347-395.
- Henne, K, Koh, B and McDermott, V 2013, 'Coherence of drug policy in sports: Illicit inclusions and illegal inconsistencies', Performance Enhancement and Health, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 48-55.
- Connor, J and McDermott, V 2013, 'Service teaching and the sociological critique: Lessons from a military academy', Journal of Sociology, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 501-514.
- Shanahan, M 2015, 'Mediated learning in the workplace: student perspectives on knowledge resources', Radiologic Technology, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 361-372.
- RSS | More...