RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sethu Mathavan, R 2016, High volume flyash concrete reinforced with hybrid fibers, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Oppedisano, D 2016, Electrodeposited metal nanostructures fabricated by dynamic hydrogen bubble templating, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Yates, A 2017, Women’s experiences of emotionally and psychologically traumatic birth; hegemony and authoritarianism in Victorian public maternity settings, Masters by Research, Health and Biomedical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Pradhan, S 2016, Treatment of municipal wastewater reverse osmosis concentrate using biological activated carbon based processes, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Furlong, C 2016, An investigation into Integrated Urban Water Management and its implementation in Melbourne, Australia, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Lee, S 2016, “The Wedding Jackpot”: a critical and creative investigation of the farce genre in the context of screenwriting and feature film, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Ittianuwat, R, Fard, M, Azizan, M and Lo, Z 2016, 'Effects of occupant weight and sitting posture on vehicle seat structural dynamics', International Journal of Vehicle Design, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 234-248.
- Perez, M, Pinheiro De Oliveira, F and Hamacher, S 2016, 'A new mathematical model for the workover rig scheduling problem', Pesquisa Operacional, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 241-257.
- Saberian Boroujeni, M and Khabiri, M 2016, 'Effect of oil pollution on function of sandy soils in protected deserts and investigation of their improvement guidelines (case study: Kalmand area, Iran)', Environmental Geochemistry and Health, pp. 1-12.
- Agius, D, Kajtaz, M, Kourousis, K, Wallbrink, C, Wang, C, Hu, W and Silva, J 2017, 'Sensitivity and optimisation of the Chaboche plasticity model parameters in strain-life fatigue predictions', Materials and Design, vol. 118, pp. 107-121.
- RSS | More...