RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Colasante, M, Kimpton, A and Hallam, J 2014, 'A curriculum model to promote (chiropractic) clinical thinking with video-case annotation' in Maree Gosper, Dirk Ifenthaler (ed.) Curriculum Models for the 21st Century: Using Learning Technologies in Higher Education, Springer, New York, United States, pp. 181-212.
- Tang, S, Zhang, W, Soffe, R, Shukla, R and Khoshmanesh, K 2014, 'High resolution scanning electron microscopy of cells using dielectrophoresis', PLOS One, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 1-8.
- Lee, P, Lythgo, N, Laing, S, Lavranos, J and Thanh, N 2014, 'Pressure casting technique for transtibial prosthetic socket fit in developing countries', Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development (JRRD), vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 101-110.
- Crowhurst, M and Emslie, M 2014, 'Counting queers on campus: Collecting data on queerly identifying students', Journal of LGBT Youth, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 276-288.
- Moosa, I and Burns, K 2014, 'The unbeatable random walk in exchange rate forecasting: Reality or myth?', Journal of Macroeconomics, vol. 40, pp. 69-81.
- Torre, D 2014, 'Cognitive animation theory: A process-based reading of animation and human cognition', Animation: An Interdisciplinary journal, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 47-64.
- Cheung, S, Vahaji, S, Yeoh, G and Tu, J 2014, 'Modelling subcooled flow boiling in vertical channels at low pressures - Part 1: Assessment of empirical correlations', International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 75, pp. 736-753.
- Yeoh, G, Vahaji, S, Cheung, S and Tu, J 2014, 'Modelling subcooled flow boiling in vertical channels at low pressures - Part 2: Evaluation of mechanistic approach', International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 75, pp. 754-768.
- Hedayati, M, Iyer-Raniga, U and Crossin, E 2014, 'A greenhouse gas assessment of a stadium in Australia', Building Research and Information, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 602-615.
- Rodriguez-Sanchez, D, Belmonte, J, Izquierdo-Barrientos, M, Molina, A, Rosengarten, G and Almendros-Ibáñez, J 2014, 'Solar energy captured by a curved collector designed for architectural integration', Applied Energy, vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 66-75.
- RSS | More...