RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Parker, L, Watne, T, Brennan, L, Duong Trong, H and Nguyen Hong Hai, D 2014, 'Self expression versus the environment: Attitudes in conflict', Young Consumers, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 138-152.
- Johnson, G and Mendes, P 2014, 'Taking control and 'moving on': How young people turn around problematic transitions from out-of-home care', Social Work and Society, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1-15.
- Rose, J, Hawryszkiewycz, I and Kang, K 2013, 'When and how to facilitate the introduction of new knowledge processes in organisations', in Hepu Deng and Craig Standing (ed.) ACIS 2013: Information systems: transforming the future: Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 4-6 December, 2013, pp. 1-10.
- Parsons, K, McCormac, A, Butavicius, M, Pattinson, M and Jerram, C 2013, 'The development of the human aspects of information security questionnaire (HAIS-Q)', in Hepu Deng and Craig Standing (ed.) ACIS 2013: Information systems: transforming the future: Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 4-6 December, 2013, pp. 1-11.
- Durrani, U, Richardson, J and Pita, Z 2014, 'Lean configuration management systems implementation for the governance: a cloud computing case study', Journal of Information Technology Management, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 43-53.
- Ng, J 2014, 'The impact of children's learning during a curriculum reform in SIngapore', International Research in Early Childhood Education, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 11-26.
- ALSaidi, M and Mo, J 2013, 'An approach to manage and evaluate engineering asset performance', International Journal of Social, Management, Economics and Business Engineering, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 2002-2007.
- Dempsey, M 2014, '(In Press) The Modigliani and Miller (MM) propositions: the history of a failed foundation for corporate finance?', Abacus: a journal of accounting, finance and business studies, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 279-295.
- Rametse, N and Huq, A 2014, 'Factors influencing attitudes of women students to business ownership: Lessons and experiences from the University of Botswana', International Review of Business Research Papers, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 109-125.
- Robinson, D and Chiu, P 2014, 'The mutual and integral relationship between a firm's culture and its business ethic with regard to organisational sustainability', Asia Pacific Journal of Applied Finance, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 32-41.
- RSS | More...