RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Mansur, A 2015, Bioremediation of Libyan soil contaminated with crude oil tank bottom sludge, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Gavrilenko, O 2016, Engineered repeating prints: computer-aided design approaches to achieving continuity of repeating print across a garment using digital engineered print method, Masters by Research, Fashion and Textiles, RMIT University.
- Chen, S 2016, A toolkit towards performance-based green retrofitting of HVAC systems, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- 2015, The role of Campylobacter concisus in enteric infections, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Raynor, A 2016, Synthesis of novel small molecules for use in bulk heterojunction solar cells, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Tong, W, Fox, K, Zamani, A, Turnley, A, Ganesan, K, Ahnood, A, Cicione, R, Meffin, H, Prawer, S, Stacey, A and Garrett, D 2016, 'Optimizing growth and post treatment of diamond for high capacitance neural interfaces', Biomaterials, pp. 1-20.
- Islam, H, Zhang, G, Setunge, S and Bhuiyan, M 2016, 'Life cycle assessment of shipping container home: a sustainable construction', Energy and Buildings, pp. 1-23.
- Shaid, A, Wang, L, Islam, S, Cai, J and Padhye, R 2016, 'Preparation of aerogel-eicosane microparticles for thermoregulatory coating on textile', Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 107, pp. 602-611.
- Singh, D, Padgham, L and Logan, B 2016, 'Integrating BDI Agents with Agent-Based Simulation Platforms', Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, pp. 1-22.
- Rafique, M 2011, 'Production of carbon nanotubes by different routes-A review', Journal of Encapsulation and Adsorption Sciences, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 29-34.
- RSS | More...