RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Genevet, P, Yu, N, Aieta, F, Lin, J, Kats, M, Blanchard, R, Scully, M, Gaburro, Z and Capasso, F 2012, 'Ultra-thin plasmonic optical vortex plate based on phase discontinuities', Applied Physics Letters, vol. 100, no. 1, 013101.
- Tong, E 2016, Passion, identity, and the model of Goal-Directed Behaviour in a classical music context, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Chowdhury, H, Naito, K and Alam, F 2015, 'An experimental study on speed skating skinsuits', Mechanical Engineering Research Journal, vol. 9, pp. 110-114.
- Liu, Y 2016, 'New Constraint Qualification and Optimality for Linear Semi-Infinite Programming', Pacific Journal of Optimization, vol. 12, no. 2, 1, pp. 223-232.
- Leary, M, Mazur, M, Elambasseril, J, McMillan, M, Chirent, T, Sun, Y, Qian, M, Easton, M and Brandt, M 2016, 'Selective laser melting (SLM) of AlSi12Mg lattice structures', Materials and Design, vol. 98, pp. 344-357.
- Eynard, J and Jenny, B 2016, 'Illuminated and shadowed contour lines: Improving algorithms and evaluating effectiveness', International Journal of Geographical Information Science, pp. 1-21.
- Yuen, K and Thai, V 2016, 'The relationship between supply chain integration and operational performances: a study on priorities and synergies', Transportation Journal, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 31-50.
- Tan, B and Thai, V 2015, 'Global knowledge hubs: Introducing a new conceptual model', International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 131-151.
- Yuen, K and Thai, V 2016, 'Barriers to supply chain integration in the maritime logistics industry', Maritime Economics and Logistics, pp. 1-22.
- Chikere, K, Chou, T, Gorry, P and Lee, B 2013, 'Affinofile profiling: How efficiency of CD4/CCR5 usage impacts the biological and pathogenic phenotype of HIV', Virology, vol. 435, pp. 81-91.
- RSS | More...