RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Gol, Berrak 2015, Hydrodynamic transfer of liquid metal droplets across liquid-liquid interfaces, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Torabi, Nooshin 2015, Understanding landholder participation in biodiverse carbon plantings, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global, Urban and Social Studies, RMIT University.
- Pramanik, B 2015, Biological pre-treatment to enhance low pressure membrane filtration for wastewater reclamation, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Chu, Y 2015, Resilience capabilities in the face of environmental turbulence: a case of Hong Kong small to medium enterprises, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Management, RMIT University.
- Della Gaspera, E, Bersani, M, Mattei, G, Nguyen, T, Mulvaney, P and Martucci, A 2012, 'Cooperative effect of Au and Pt inside TiO2 matrix for optical hydrogen detection at room temperature using surface plasmon spectroscopy', Nanoscale, vol. 4, no. 19, pp. 5972-5979.
- Della Gaspera, E and Martucci, A 2015, 'Sol-gel thin films for plasmonic gas sensors', Sensors, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 16910-16928.
- Batty, R, Francis, A, Thomas, N, Hopwood, M, Ponsford, J, Johnston, L and Rossell, S 2015, 'Verbal fluency, clustering, and switching in patients with psychosis following traumatic brain injury (PFTBI)', Psychiatry Research, vol. 227, no. 42065, pp. 152-159.
- Chen, Q, Wang, H, LIAO, S, Gao, Y, Liao, R, Little AM, P, Xu, J, Feng, Z, Zheng, Y and Zheng, W 2015, 'Nerve growth factor protects retinal ganglion cells against injury induced by retinal ischemia-reperfusion in rats', Growth Factors, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 149-159.
- Kulhari, H, Pooja, D, Singh, M and Chauhan, A 2015, 'Optimization of carboxylate-terminated poly(amidoamine) dendrimer-mediated cisplatin formulation', Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 232-238.
- Jegatheesan, V, Abdikheibari, S, Marleni, N, Phelan, S, Park, K, Bagshaw, S, Farago, L and Shu, L 2015, 'Estimating hydrogen sulphide dissipation rate constant under the influence of different chemical dosing', International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation, vol. 101, pp. 47-55.
- RSS | More...