RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Carrera, E, Cinefra, M, Zappino, E and Succi, L 2014, 'Effects of thermo-mechanical loads on the aeroelastic instabilities of metallic and composite panels', Transactions of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics , vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 118-122.
- Mees, P 2009, 'Density delusion? Urban form and sustainable transport in Australian, Canadian and US cities', World Transport Policy and Practice, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 29-42.
- Douglas, C and Monacella, R 2014, 'Fate amenable to change' in C. Douglas and R. Monacello (ed.) Places and Spaces of Monstrosity, Inter-Disciplinary Press, Oxford, United Kingdom, pp. 107-114.
- Blythe, R 2012, 'Topological errors in creative practice research: understanding the reflective hinge and the reflective gap' in Karen Maex et al (ed.) Good Practices Best Practices: Highlighting the Compound Idea of Education, Creativity, Reseach and Practice, TU Delft, Netherlands, pp. 51-71.
- Walumbwa, F, Christensen, A and Muchiri, M 2013, 'Transformational leadership and meaningful work' in Bryan J. Dik, Zinta S.Byrne, and Michael F. Steger (ed.) Purpose and Meaning in the Workplace, American Psychological Association, Washington, United States, pp. 197-215.
- Williams, C 2011, 'What is Wales?' in Charlotte Williams (ed.) Social Policy for Social Welfare Practice in a Devolved Wales - 2nd edition, Venture Press, United Kingdom, pp. 3-20.
- Williams, C 2011, 'Equalities and social justice in a devolved Wales' in Charlotte Williams (ed.) Social Policy for Social Welfare Practice in a Devolved Wales - 2nd Edition, Venture Press, United Kingdom, pp. 113-128.
- Ramcharan, P and Richardson, M 2010, 'Engaging communities of interest' in Gordon Grant, Paul Ramcharan, Margaret Flynn, Malcolm Richardson (ed.) Learning Disability: A Life Cycle Approach, Open University Press, Maidenhead, UK, pp. 417-429.
- van Schaik, L 2014, 'Foreword: Public space in Asia: ways of knowing and acting' in W. S. W. Lim (ed.) Public Space in Urban Asia, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, pp. 11-17.
- Engels, B 2015, 'Re-thinking the relations between capitalism, urban development and historic shifts in planning practice' in Jean Hillier and Jonathan Metzger (ed.) Connections: Exploring Contemporary Planning Theory and Practice with Patsy Healey, Ashgate, United Kingdom, pp. 205-216.
- RSS | More...