RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sokolowski, P 2014, Developing a smart monitoring system for leakage currents from insulators on wooden poles, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F, Mohaddes, F, Shanks, R, Czajka, M and Gupta, A 2014, 'Effects of different purification methods on chicken feather keratin', Advanced Materials Research, vol. 941944, pp. 1184-1187.
- Pelliccia, D, Nikulin, A, Kirby, N and Hester, J 2014, 'Characterisation of embedded nano-precipitates by X-ray diffraction imaging and small-angle X-ray scattering', International Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 11, no. 58, pp. 549-554.
- Connor, J and McDermott, V 2013, 'Service teaching and the sociological critique: Lessons from a military academy', Journal of Sociology, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 501-514.
- Yazdani, A, Normandie, M, Yousefighalehroudkhani, M, Saidi, M and Ahmadi, G 2014, 'Transport and deposition of pharmaceutical particles in three commercial spacer-MDI combinations', Computers in Biology and Medicine, vol. 54, pp. 145-155.
- DHALIWAL, J 2014, 'Faster semi-external suffix sorting', Information Processing Letters, vol. 114, no. 4, pp. 174-178.
- Giallo, R, D'Esposito, F, Cooklin, A, Christensen, D and Nicholson, J 2014, 'Factors associated with trajectories of psychological distress for Australian fathers across the early parenting period', Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, vol. 49, no. 12, pp. 1961-1971.
- Molinari, D, Ballio, F, Handmer, J and Menoni, S 2014, 'On the modeling of significance for flood damage assessment', International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, vol. 10, no. PA, pp. 381-391.
- Ahnood, A, Escudie, M, Cicione, R, Abeyrathne, C, Ganesan, K, Fox, K, Garrett, D, Stacey, A, Apollo, N, Lichter, S, Thomas, C, Tran, N, Meffin, H and Prawer, S 2015, 'Ultrananocrystalline diamond-CMOS device integration route for high acuity retinal prostheses', Biomedical Microdevices, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1-11.
- Dellaportas, S, Kanapathippillai, S, Khan, A and Leung, P 2014, 'Ethics education in the Australian accounting curriculum: A longitudinal study examining barriers and enablers', Accounting Education, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 362-382.
- RSS | More...