RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Daima, H, Periasamy, S, Shukla, R, Bhargava, S and Bansal, V 2012, 'Stabilization of polyoxometalates on gold nanoparticles surface using amino acid linker to control their toxicity', in C. Davies (ed.) Proceedings of Chemeca 2012: Quality of life through chemical engineering, ACT, Australia, 23-26 September 2012, pp. 1628-1634.
- Bakir, S, Khan, S and Rahman, S 2012, 'Determinants of environmentally-oriented government procurement in Singapore', in K. S. Pawar and A. T. Potter (ed.) Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Logistics (ISL2012), United Kingdom, 8-11 July 2012, pp. 570-577.
- Rashid, N and Rahman, S 2010, 'The supply-side of the e-government implementation: An analysis using dematel method', in K. S. Pawar and C. S. Lalwani (ed.) Proceedings of 15th International Symposium on Logistics: Configuring Next Generation Supply Chains, Nottingham, UK, 4 - 7 July 2010, pp. 161-168.
- Rahman, S and Chan, C 2012, 'Kerbside waste management - investigating the determinants in the context of a metropolitan city council', in K. S. Pawar and A. T. Potter (ed.) Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Logistics (ISL2012) , United Kingdom, 8 - 11 July 2012, pp. 537-544.
- Nagy, H, Bilsland, C and Smith, P 2013, 'Exporting work-integrated learning to an Asian environment', in P. Mandal (ed.) Proceedings of the International Conference on Managing the Asian Century, Singapore, 11-13 July 2013, pp. 3-12.
- Tan, H 2014, Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of Chinese medicine treatment in the management of atopic dermatitis, Health Sciences, RMIT University.
- Azam, M and Taylor, D 2013, 'Adopting standard business reporting in Australia: Are CFOs persuaded by technology attributes?', Malaysian Accounting Review, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 27-54.
- Zhang, X, Lhuissier, H, Sun, C and Lohse, D 2014, 'Surface nanobubbles nucleate microdroplets', Physical Review Letters, vol. 112, no. 14, pp. 144503-1-144503-5.
- Jungnickel, K and Hjorth, L 2014, 'Methodological entanglements in the field: methods, transitions and transmissions', Visual Studies, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 136-145.
- Craik, J 2009, 'Is Australian fashion and dress distinctively Australian?', Fashion Theory, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 409-442.
- RSS | More...