RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Hunt, C 2016, 'African regionalism and human protection norms: an overview', Global Responsibility to Protect, vol. 8, no. 23, pp. 201-226.
- ., A, Latham, K and Bhosale, S 2016, 'Selective detection of nitrite ion by an AIE-active tetraphenylethene dye through a reduction step in aqueous media', RSC Advances, vol. 6, no. 51, pp. 45009-45013.
- Wahid, F, Begg, R, Lythgo, N, Hass, C, Halgamuge, S and Ackland, D 2016, 'A multiple regression approach to normalization of spatiotemporal gait features', Journal of Applied Biomechanics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 128-139.
- Soffe, R, Baratchi, S, Tang, S, Mitchell, A, McIntyre, P and Khoshmanesh, K 2016, 'Concurrent shear stress and chemical stimulation of mechano-sensitive cells by discontinuous dielectrophoresis', Biomicrofluidics, vol. 10, no. 2, 24117, pp. 1-14.
- Rotbart, A, Yao, C, Ha, N, Chrisp, M, Muir, J, Gibson, P, Kalantar Zadeh, K and Ou, J 2017, 'Designing an in-vitro gas profiling system for human faecal samples', Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 238, pp. 754-764.
- Ullah, I, Loh, P, Wang, P and Blaabjerg, F 2014, 'Autonomous droop scheme with reduced generation cost', IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 12, 6779649, pp. 6803-6811.
- Wong Lit Wan, D 2013, 'Current research report', Australian Journal of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 40-41.
- Nguyen, A, Brandt, M, Feih, S and Orifici, A 2016, 'Pin pull-out behaviour for hybrid metal-composite joints with integrated reinforcements', Composite Structures, vol. 155, pp. 160-172.
- Bosomworth, K, Own, C and Curnin, S 2016, 'Addressing challenges for future strategic-level emergency management: Reframing, networking, and capacity-building', Disasters, pp. 1-18.
- Barr, A, Bentley, R, Simpson, J, Scheurer, J, Thornton, L, Krnjacki, L and Kavanagh, A 2016, 'Associations of public transport accessibility with walking, obesity, metabolic syndrome and diabetes', Journal of Transport and Health, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 141-153.
- RSS | More...