RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sun, X 2015, The impact of climate as expressed by Thornthwaite Moisture Index on residential footing design on expansive soil in Australia, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Ab Kadir, R 2015, Nanofibers and nanoporous metal oxides for gas sensing applications, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Yu, L, Liu, X, Petinaks, E, Bateman, S, Sangwan, P, Ammala, A, Dean, K, Wong-Holmes, S, Yuan, Q, Siew, C, Samsudin, F and Zulkifl, A 2013, 'Enhancement of pro-degradant performance in polyethylene/starch blends as a function of distribution', Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 128, no. 1, pp. 591-596.
- Al Bahrani, A, Collier, F, Greaves, R, Ponsonby, A, Allen, K, Vuillermin, P, Roche, P and Clarke, M 2015, '(In Press) Vitamins D and A can be successfully measured by LC-MS/MS in cord blood diluted plasma', Clinical Biochemistry.
- Ammala, A, Bateman, S, Dean, K, Petinaks, E, Sangwan, P, Wong, S, Yuan, Q, Yu, L, Patrick, C and Leong, K 2011, 'An overview of degradable and biodegradable polyolefins', Progress in Polymer Science: an international review journal, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 1015-1049.
- AskariSichani, O and Jalili, M 2015, 'Influence maximization of informed agents in social networks', Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 254, pp. 229-239.
- Green, P and Bowden, J 2015, 'Moral compass framework: Individual and collective decision-making in some complex doctoral education scenarios', International Journal for Researcher Development, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 9-23.
- Seah, R 2015, 'Reasoning with geometric shapes', Australian Mathematics Teacher, The, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 4-11.
- Reimer, C, Kues, M, Caspani, L, Wetzel, B, Roztocki, P, Clerici, M, Jestin, Y, Ferrera, M, Peccianti, M, Pasquazi, A, Little, B, Chu, S, Moss, D and Morandotti, R 2015, '(In Press) Cross-polarized photon-pair generation and bi-chromatically pumped optical parametric oscillation on a chip', Nature Communications.
- Tennakoon, R, Bab-Hadiashar, A, Cao, Z, Hoseinnezhad, R and Suter, D 2015, 'Robust model fitting using higher than minimal subset sampling', IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, pp. 1-14.
- RSS | More...