RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Gatt, K 2014, Richard M. Nixon at the bar of history: oral history and the four schools of Watergate thought, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global, Urban and Social Sciences, RMIT University.
- Mu, X 2014, Identification of Campylobacter virulence and colonisation factors, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Binns, D 2014, 'Hit/miss : evolving narratives and the semiotics of the blockbuster', Southern Semiotic Review, vol. 4, pp. 1-8.
- Zhao, Z and Chan, R 2015, 'Geometric design steps of the upper toggle-brace-damper system', International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 94-98.
- Kotusev, S, Singh, M and Storey, I 2015, 'Consolidating enterprise architecture management research', in Proceedings of the 48th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, HICSS-48, Los Alamitos, CA, 5-8 January 2015, pp. 33-42.
- Whitman, P 2014, 'Surface encounter', in Sue Gallagher (ed.) Proceedings of the 2014 IDEA Symposium and Exhibition: Situation, Melbourne, Australia, 31 July - 3 August 2014, pp. 293-298.
- Pintaldi, S, Shirazi, A, Sethuvenkatraman, S, White, S, Rosengarten, G and Taylor, R 2015, 'Simulation results of a high-temperature solar-cooling system with different control strategies', in M. Watt and R. Passey (ed.) Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Solar Research Conference 2014, , 8-10 December 2014.
- Taylor, S 2015, 'The model screenwriter - a comedy case study?', in Gail Pittaway, Alex Lodge, Lisa Smithies (ed.) Proceedings of the19th Conference Of The Australasian Association Of Writing Programs (AAWP 2014) : Minding The Gap: Writing Across Thresholds And Fault Lines, Wellington, New Zealand, 30 November -2 December 2014, pp. 1-20.
- Sabatini, R, Moore, T and Hill, C 2015, 'Assessing GNSS integrity augmentation techniques in UAV sense-and-avoid architectures', in Arvind Sinha, Cees Bil, Bogdan Hristea, Bob Teunisse (ed.) Proceedings of the16th Australian International Aerospace Congress, Barton, Australia, 23-24 February 2015, pp. 1-13.
- Sabatini, R, Gardi, A, Ramasamy, S, Kistan, T and Marino, M 2014, 'Novel ATM and avionic systems for environmentally sustainable aviation', in Meenakshi Arora, Geoff Sutherland, Graham Moore (ed.) Proceedings of the Practical Responses to Climate Change 2014 (PRCC 2014), Barton, Australia, 25-27 November 2014, pp. 1-13.
- RSS | More...