RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Shen, J, Zhou, S, Huang, X, Ruan, D and Xie, Y 2015, 'Inertia effect on buckling-induced auxetic metamaterials', International Journal of Protective Structures, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 311-322.
- Huang, X, Zhou, S, Sung, G, Li, G and Xie, Y 2015, 'Topology optimization for microstructures of viscoelastic composite materials', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 283, pp. 503-516.
- Vikash, V, Xu, X and Moosa, I 2015, 'Neoclassical finance, behavioral finance and noise traders: A review and assessment of the literature', International Review of Financial Analysis, vol. 41, pp. 89-100.
- Jackson, M, Sztendur, E, Diamond, N, Byles, J and Bruck, D 2014, 'Sleep difficulties and the development of depression and anxiety: a longitudinal study of young Australian women', Archives of Women's Mental Health, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 189-198.
- Coffey, B and Marston, G 2013, 'How neoliberalism and ecological modernization shaped environmental policy in Australia', Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 179-199.
- Coffey, B and O'Toole, K 2012, 'Towards an improved understanding of knowledge dynamics in integrated coastal zone management: A knowledge systems framework', Conservation and Society, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 318-329.
- McGregor, A, Coffey, B, Deutsch, C, Wescott, G and Robinson, J 2011, 'What are the policy priorities for sustaining ecological processes? A case study from Victoria, Australia', Ecological Management & Restoration, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 194-199.
- Patterson, J, Lukasiewicz, A, Wallis, P, Rubenstein, N, Coffey, B, Gachenga, E and Lynch, A 2013, 'Tapping fresh currents: Fostering early-career researchers in transdisciplinary water governance research', Water Alternatives, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 293-312.
- Spark, C 2013, 'Turning negatives into positives: the life and work of Naomi Yupae', Papua New Guinea Medical Journal, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 67-73.
- Harris, A, Spark, C and Watts, M 2015, 'Gains and losses: African Australian women and higher education', Journal of Sociology, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 370-384.
- RSS | More...