RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Shen, J, Zhou, S, Huang, X, Ruan, D and Xie, Y 2015, 'Inertia effect on buckling-induced auxetic metamaterials', International Journal of Protective Structures, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 311-322.
- Huang, X, Zhou, S, Sung, G, Li, G and Xie, Y 2015, 'Topology optimization for microstructures of viscoelastic composite materials', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 283, pp. 503-516.
- Poosapadi Arjunan, S, Kumar, D, Wheeler, K, Shimada, H and Siddiqi, A 2015, '(In press)Effect of number of motor units and muscle fibre type on surface electromyogram', Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing.
- Reddy, T, Kulhari, H, Reddy, V, Bansal, V, Kamal, A and Shukla, R 2015, 'Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 1,3-diphenyl-1H-pyrazole derivatives containing benzimidazole skeleton as potential anticancer and apoptosis inducing agents', European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 101, pp. 790-805.
- Gamage, P and Venkatesan, S 2015, 'Attenuation and apparent source characteristics in the northern Indian oceanic crust surrounding Sri Lanka', Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, vol. 105, no. 4, pp. 1-17.
- Akagawa, N 2015, '(In Press) Rethinking the global heritage discourse - overcoming 'East' and 'West'?', International Journal of Heritage Studies, pp. 1-12.
- Coffey, B 2013, 'Strategic policy, planning and assessment for sustainability: insights from Victoria, Australia', Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 56-74.
- Premarathne, U, Khalil, I and Atiquzzaman, M 2015, 'Location-dependent disclosure risk based decision support framework for persistent authentication in pervasive computing applications', Computer Networks, vol. 88, pp. 161-177.
- Kandjani, A, Sabri, Y, Periasamy, S, Zohora, N, Amin, M, Nafady, A and Bhargava, S 2015, '(In Press) Controlling core/shell formation of nanocubic p-Cu2O/n-ZnO toward enhanced photocatalytic performance', Langmuir: the ACS Journal of Surfaces and Colloids.
- Spark, C 2015, ''Working out what to wear in Papua New Guinea': the politics of fashion in Stella', The Contemporary Pacific, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 39-70.
- RSS | More...