RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Binns, D 2014, 'War games: Interactive discourses of war in videogames' in D. Polson, A. Cook, J. T. Velikovsky and A. Brackin (ed.) Transmedia Practice: A Collective Approach, Inter-Disciplinary Press, United Kingdom, pp. 153-161.
- Wong, P, Cheung, S and Wu, W 2015, 'Exploring organisational culture-performance relationship in construction' in Sai On Cheung, Peter Shek Pui Wong, Tak Wing Yiu (ed.) The Soft Power of Construction Contracting Organisations, Routledge, Oxon, United Kingdom; and New York, United States, pp. 19-37.
- Carr, N and Fraser, K 2014, 'Factors that shape pedagogical practices in next generation learning spaces' in Kym Fraser (ed.) The Future of Learning and Teaching in Next Generation Learning Spaces (International Perspectives on Higher Education Research Volume 12), Emerald Group Publishing, United Kingdom, pp. 175-198.
- Wong, P and Cheung, S 2015, 'The concept of organisational learning in constuction and its effect on project peformance' in Sai On Cheung, Peter Shek Pui Wong, Tak Wing Yiu (ed.) The Soft Power of Construction Contracting Organisations, Routledge, London, UK and New York, US, pp. 77-99.
- Wong, P 2015, 'Exploring the traction between intra-organisational and inter-organisational learning' in Sai On Cheung, Peter Shek Pui Wong, Tak Wing Yiu (ed.) The Soft Power of Constuction Contracting Organisations, Routledge, London, UK and New York, US, pp. 100-118.
- Fuss, F 2015, 'The loss tangent of visco-elastic models' in Liming Dai, Reza N. Jazar (ed.) Nonlinear Approaches in Engineering Applications, Springer, Switzerland, pp. 137-157.
- van Schaik, L 2014, 'Grant house: Guilford Bell and Graham Fisher, architects' in C. Bruhn and K. Butler (ed.) The Forever House: Time-Honoured Australian Homes, Thames and Hudson, Victoria, Australia, pp. 250-261.
- Battersby, P 2014, 'Between politics, economics and the human condition' in M. Steger, P. Bettersby and J. Siracusa (ed.) SAGE Handbook of Globalization, Volume 1, Sage Publications, London, United Kingdom, pp. 245-250.
- Donnar, G 2015, 'Persistently ambivalent: Chidlren, race, sexuality, and a post-apocalyptic Hollywood interracial future' in Debbie Olson (ed.) The Child in Post-Apocalyptic Cinema, Lexington, Lanham, Maryland, US, pp. 185-205.
- Luo, S, Qian, M and Imam, M 2015, 'Microwave sintering of titanium and titanium alloys' in Qian, M. and Froes, F.H. (ed.) Titanium Powder Metallurgy: Science, Technology and Applications, Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 238-251.
- RSS | More...