RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Dempsey, M 2010, 'The book-to-market equity ratio as a proxy for risk: Evidence from Australian markets', Australian Journal of Management, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 7-21.
- Sandy, L 2009, ''Behind closed doors': Debt-bonded sex workers in Sihanoukville, Cambodia', The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 216-230.
- Dempsey, M and Partington, G 2008, 'Cost of capital equations under the Australian imputation tax system', Accounting and Finance, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 439-460.
- Lekhe, F, Islam, L, Islam, S and Akter, A 2014, 'Giffen behaviour for rice consumption in rural Bangladesh', International Journal of Applied Economics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 48-59.
- Daima, H, Periasamy, S, Shukla, R, Bhargava, S and Bansal, V 2012, 'Stabilization of polyoxometalates on gold nanoparticles surface using amino acid linker to control their toxicity', in C. Davies (ed.) Proceedings of Chemeca 2012: Quality of life through chemical engineering, ACT, Australia, 23-26 September 2012, pp. 1628-1634.
- Bakir, S, Khan, S and Rahman, S 2012, 'Determinants of environmentally-oriented government procurement in Singapore', in K. S. Pawar and A. T. Potter (ed.) Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Logistics (ISL2012), United Kingdom, 8-11 July 2012, pp. 570-577.
- Rashid, N and Rahman, S 2010, 'The supply-side of the e-government implementation: An analysis using dematel method', in K. S. Pawar and C. S. Lalwani (ed.) Proceedings of 15th International Symposium on Logistics: Configuring Next Generation Supply Chains, Nottingham, UK, 4 - 7 July 2010, pp. 161-168.
- Rahman, S and Chan, C 2012, 'Kerbside waste management - investigating the determinants in the context of a metropolitan city council', in K. S. Pawar and A. T. Potter (ed.) Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Logistics (ISL2012) , United Kingdom, 8 - 11 July 2012, pp. 537-544.
- Nagy, H, Bilsland, C and Smith, P 2013, 'Exporting work-integrated learning to an Asian environment', in P. Mandal (ed.) Proceedings of the International Conference on Managing the Asian Century, Singapore, 11-13 July 2013, pp. 3-12.
- Tan, H 2014, Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of Chinese medicine treatment in the management of atopic dermatitis, Health Sciences, RMIT University.
- RSS | More...