RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Larcombe, W, Fileborn, B, Powell, A, Hanley, N and Henry, N 2016, ''I Think it's Rape and I Think He Would be Found Not Guilty'Focus Group Perceptions of (un) Reasonable Belief in Consent in Rape Law', Social & Legal Studies, pp. 1-19.
- De Luca, S, Ziko, I, Sominsky, L, Nguyen, J, Dinan, T, Miller, A, Jenkins, T and Spencer, S 2016, 'Early life overfeeding impairs spatial memory performance by reducing microglial sensitivity to learning', Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 13, no. 1, 112, pp. 1-15.
- Rekittke, J and Ninsalam, Y 2016, 'Sliced Ecosystem: Modelling Transects of Vulnerable Marine Landscapes', Journal of Digital Landscape Architecture, pp. 36-45.
- Kapoor, R, Ramasamy, S, Gardi, A, Bieber, C, Silverberg, L and Sabatini, R 2016, 'A novel 3D multilateration sensor using distributed ultrasonic beacons for indoor navigation', Sensors, vol. 16, no. 10, 1637, pp. 1-13.
- Akbari, M and Hopkins, J 2016, 'The changing business landscape in Iran: establishing outsourcing best practices', Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol. 9, no. 3, 4, pp. 184-197.
- Liu, J, Gardi, A, Ramasamy, S, Lim, Y and Sabatini, R 2016, 'Cognitive pilot-aircraft interface for single-pilot operations', Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 112, pp. 37-53.
- Shi, L, Zhang, G, Cheng, X, Guo, Y, Wang, J and Chew, M 2016, 'Developing an empirical model for roof solar chimney based on experimental data from various test rigs', Building and Environment, vol. 110, pp. 115-128.
- Pham, H, El-Den, J and Richardson, J 2016, 'Stress-based security compliance model - an exploratory study', Information and Computer Security, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1-26.
- Ang, K, Yeo, L, Hung, Y and Tan, M 2016, 'Graphene-mediated microfluidic transport and nebulization: Via high frequency Rayleigh wave substrate excitation', Lab on a Chip - Miniaturisation for Chemistry and Biology, vol. 16, no. 18, pp. 3503-3514.
- Sandanayake, M, Yenduri, A, Indira, P and Zhang, G 2016, 'Structural performances of self-curing concrete using recycled coarse aggregate - A comparative study', Indian Concrete Journal, vol. 90, no. 7, 22, pp. 19-26.
- RSS | More...