RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Bette, U 2014, Unreasonable Creatures – in dialogue with an activated ground, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Jahed Shiran, S 2014, A system dynamics analysis of policies to relieve an urban traffic congestion problem, Masters by Research, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Taylor, K 2014, Braided pathways: a practice sustained by difference, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Golneshin, A 2014, Characterisation of bacteriocin genes and proteins from Lactobacillus plantarum B21 as potential new antimicrobial agents and natural food preservatives, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Alsuhaim, H 2014, Biological effects of low power microwaves: experimental evaluation at molecular and cellular levels, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Handcock, T 2014, Skin that wears: body-site as a context for designing wearable artefacts, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Fashion and Textiles, RMIT University.
- Navaratna, D, Shu, L and Jegatheesan, V 2014, 'Performance of a laboratory-scale membrane bioreactor consisting mixed liquor with aquatic worms under toxic conditions', Bioresource Technology, vol. 155, pp. 41-49.
- Kaur, H and Abdollahian, M 2014, 'Analytical study of global mobile market: Forecasting and substitution', in Shahram Latifi (ed.) Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG 2014), United States, 7-9 April 2014, pp. 485-489.
- Sokolowski, P 2014, Developing a smart monitoring system for leakage currents from insulators on wooden poles, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Gray, L, Roche, M, Flynn, J, Wesselingh, S, Gorry, P and Churchill, M 2014, 'Is the central nervous system a reservoir of HIV-1?', Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 552-558.
- RSS | More...