RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Joris, E 2015, On longing rendering architecture through a consciousness accommodated by a collapse of time in space, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Liu, M 2016, Are there contrarian profits around announcement of green policies?, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Wong, P 2016, The drivers of overseas investments in the Australian residential property market, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Property, Construction and Project Management, RMIT University.
- Kemp, R 2016, Negotiation space: a relational approach to interior design, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Lau, C 2006, Visual culture art education and art therapy: an approach to understanding images created by young adolescents in a classroom environment, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Education, RMIT University.
- D'Costa, R 2016, Shimmering spaces: art and Anglo Indian experiences, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Art, RMIT University.
- Huang, G 2016, The determinants and dynamics of derivatives use in Australia, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Graduate School of Business and Law, RMIT University.
- Tokhi, H 2016, A study of new screw soil nail, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Mohan, V and Hazari, B 2014, 'Cheating in contests: Anti-doping regulatory problems in sport', Journal of Sports Economics, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 736-747.
- Gholami, R, Watson, R, Hasan, H, Molla, A and Bjorn-Andersen, N 2016, 'Information systems solutions for environmental sustainability: How can we do more?', Journal of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 17, no. 8, 2, pp. 521-536.
- RSS | More...