RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Yeo, U 2015, Modelling and verification of doses delivered to deformable moving targets in radiotherapy, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Peterson, F 2016, 'Media education for the global workplace: Developing employability skills through digital learning', Media Education Research Journal, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 55-73.
- Munro, M and Mohajerani, A 2016, 'A review of the newly developed method used to prevent liquefaction of iron ore fines on bulk carriers', Australian Geomechanics, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 43-52.
- Martin, J 2016, 'Acute mental health services in Victoria: A crisis of care', New Community, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 82-84.
- Carter, P 2015, 'Tracking wildness: the architecture of inscapes', LA+ Interdisciplinary Journal of Landscape Architecture, pp. 26-33.
- Munro, M and Mohajerani, A 2016, 'Newly developed test method to prevent liquefaction of iron ore fines on board bulk carriers', Australian Geomechanics Journal, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 43-52.
- Guevara, J 2014, 'Education for resilience: adult and community education response to a context of crises', Lifelong Learning in Europe, pp. 1-6.
- Wood, G, Ong, R and Cigdem, M 2015, 'Factors shaping the dynamics of housing affordability in Australia 2001-11', Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI), pp. 1-57.
- Kumar, D, Aliahmad, B and Hao, H 2012, 'Retinal vessel diameter measurement using unsupervised linear discriminant analysis', ISRN Ophthalmology, pp. 1-7.
- Keogh, B 2015, 'Hackers gamers and cyborgs', Overland, no. 218, pp. 17-22.
- RSS | More...