RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Rose, J, Hawryszkiewycz, I and Kang, K 2013, 'When and how to facilitate the introduction of new knowledge processes in organisations', in Hepu Deng and Craig Standing (ed.) ACIS 2013: Information systems: transforming the future: Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 4-6 December, 2013, pp. 1-10.
- Parsons, K, McCormac, A, Butavicius, M, Pattinson, M and Jerram, C 2013, 'The development of the human aspects of information security questionnaire (HAIS-Q)', in Hepu Deng and Craig Standing (ed.) ACIS 2013: Information systems: transforming the future: Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 4-6 December, 2013, pp. 1-11.
- Yan, X, Huang, X, Zha, Y and Xie, Y 2014, 'Concurrent topology optimization of structures and their composite microstructures', Computers & Structures, vol. 133, pp. 103-110.
- Shen, J, Xie, Y, Zhou, S, Huang, X and Ruan, D 2014, 'Water-responsive rapid recovery of natural cellular material', Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, vol. 34, pp. 283-293.
- Natalier, K and Johnson, G 2014, 'No home away from home: A qualitative study of care leavers' perceptions and experiences of 'Home'', Housing Studies, vol. 2014, pp. 1-16.
- Zhou, S and Huang, X 2014, 'How Chinese 'snake' swallows Western 'elephant': A case study of Lenovo's acquisition of IBM PC Division', Journal of International Business and Economy, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 23-50.
- Huston, S, Culpepper, J and Croft, W 2014, 'Indexing word sequences for ranked retrieval', ACM Transactions on Information Systems, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 1-26.
- Sun, S, Brandt, M and Mo, J 2014, 'Evolution of tool wear and its effect on cutting forces during dry machining of Ti-6Al-4V alloy', Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Proceedings. Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, vol. 228, no. 2, pp. 191-202.
- Tashkandi, S, Wang, L and Kanesalingam, S 2014, 'Effect of abaya designs and daily wear clothing on thermal comfort measured with a female thermal manikin', Journal of Fibre Bioengineering and Informatics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 285-295.
- Ziguras, C and Pham, A 2014, 'Assessing participation in cross-border higher education in cities: Foreign education provision in Ho Chi Minh City', Asia Pacific Viewpoint, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 169-181.
- RSS | More...