RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Dyer, A and Pink, S 2015, 'Movement, attention and movies: the possibilities and limitations of eye tracking?', Refractory: a journal of entertainment media, vol. 25, pp. 1-10.
- Pink, S 2015, 'Going forward through the world: thinking theoretically about first person perspective digital ethnography', Integrative Psychological and Behavioral Science, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 239-252.
- Pink, S 2015, 'Approaching media through the senses: Between experience and representation', Media International Australia Incorporating Culture and Policy: quarterly journal of media research and resources, no. 154, pp. 5-14.
- Wu, J, Graham, L, Lester, D, Wong, C, Kilpatrick, T, Smith, S and Nguyen, B 2011, 'An effective modeling tool for studying erosion', Wear: an international journal on the science and technology of friction, lubrication and wear, vol. 270, no. 910, pp. 598-605.
- Cucker, F, Peña, J and Roshchina, V 2015, 'Solving second-order conic systems with variable precision', Mathematical Programming, vol. 150, no. 2, pp. 217-250.
- Plakhov, A and Roshchina, V 2014, 'Bodies with mirror surface invisible from two points', Nonlinearity, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1193-1203.
- Meng, K, Roshchina, V and Yang, X 2015, 'On local coincidence of a convex set and its tangent cone', Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 164, no. 1, pp. 123-137.
- Cheng, E and Ahmed, A 2014, 'The demand for credit, credit rationing and the role of microfinance: Evidence from poor rural counties of China', China Agricultural Economic Review, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 295-315.
- Ahmed, A 2013, 'Effects of financial liberalization on financial market development and economic performance of the SSA region: An empirical assessment', Economic Modelling, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 261-273.
- Kalyebara, B and Ahmed, A 2012, 'Capital markets, corporate governance and capital budgeting: implications for firm value', Corporate Ownership and Control, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 9-26.
- RSS | More...