RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Higgins, D 2013, Australian commercial property investment market: Styles, performance and funding, Australian Centre For Financial Studies, Melbourne, Australia
- Jarosz, B 2012, 'Femoroacetabular impingement and its relevance to chiropractors. Part I: A commentary', Chiropractic Journal of Australia, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 91-97.
- Kardani, M, Nazem, M, Carter, J and Abbo, A 2014, 'Large strain coupled analysis of geotechnical problems using high-order elements', Australian Geomechanics Journal, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 167-174.
- Parker, L 2016, 'The global Fayol: contemporary management and accounting traces', Entreprises et Histoire, no. 83, 3, pp. 51-63.
- Wake, A 2016, 'Distant, disconnected and in danger: Are educators doing enough to prepare students for frontline freelance risks?', Pacific Journalism Review, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 52-73.
- Nason, D 2011, 'Crisis drift: A meta-gogical glue for learning and teaching design', Design Principles and Practices, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 591-615.
- Whiten, B, McDonald, B and Bedford, R 2011, 'Modelling power output from correlated wind farms', ANZIAM Journal, vol. 53, pp. M104-M141.
- Glover, J 2016, 'Property rights, restitution and fraud: disciplining wrongdoing in capitalist systems', Facta Universitatis, vol. 14, no. 1, 12, pp. 143-158.
- Babacan, A 2011, 'Teaching law to online law students at RMIT University', Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 40-50.
- Dunn, J, Rong, J, McKubre-Jordens, M, Henderson, B, Goudey, R and Anderssen, R 2013, 'Setting water quality objectives for the health of freshwater fish', ANZIAM Journal, vol. 53, pp. 1-42.
- RSS | More...