RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Kennedy, S, Bhattacharyya, P, Eshtiaghi, N and Parthasarathy, R 2016, 'Accelerating the spread of the active mixing region in a sludge simulant using submerged jets', Chemical Engineering Research and Design, vol. 114, pp. 331-340.
- Lester, D, Trefry, M and Metcalfe, G 2016, 'Chaotic advection at the pore scale: Mechanisms, upscaling and implications for macroscopic transport', Advances in Water Resources, vol. 97, pp. 175-192.
- Pramanik, B, Pramanik, S and Suja, F 2016, 'Impact of biological filtrations for organic micropollutants and polyfluoroalkyl substances removal from secondary effluent', Environmental Technology, vol. 37, no. 15, pp. 1857-1864.
- Haywood, A, Mellor, A and Stone, C 2016, 'A strategic forest inventory for public land in Victoria, Australia', Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 367, pp. 86-96.
- Srisaeng, P, Richardson, S, Baxter, G and Wild, G 2016, 'Forecasting Australia's domestic low cost carrier passenger demand using a genetic algorithm approach', Aviation, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 39-47.
- Albery, S, Borys, D and Tepe, S 2016, 'Advantages for risk assessment: Evaluating learnings from question sets inspired by the FRAM and the risk matrix in a manufacturing environment', Safety Science, vol. 89, pp. 180-189.
- Shankar, S, Jaidwal, L, Periasamy, S, Ham, K and Rhim, J 2016, 'Gelatin-based dissolvable antibacterial films reinforced with metallic nanoparticles', RSC Advances: An International Journal to Further the Chemical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 71, pp. 67340-67352.
- Stupans, I, Atkinson, J, Mestrovic, A, Nash, R and Rouse, M 2016, 'A shared focus: comparing the Australian, Canadian, United Kingdom and United States pharmacy learning outcome frameworks and the global competency framework', Pharmacy, vol. 4, no. 3, 26, pp. 1-9.
- Borkar, T, Gwalani, B, Choudhuri, D, Mikler, C, Yannetta, C, Chen, X, Ramanujan, R, Styles, M, Gibson, M and Banerjee, R 2016, 'A combinatorial assessment of AlxCrCuFeNi2(0 < x < 1.5) complex concentrated alloys: Microstructure, microhardness, and magnetic properties', Acta Materialia, vol. 116, pp. 63-76.
- Bere, A and Rambe, P 2016, 'An empirical analysis of the determinants of mobile instant messaging appropriation in university learning', Journal of Computing in Higher Education, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 172-198.
- RSS | More...