RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Acker, A and Nyland, B 2014, 'Choirs and cultural identity: a children's choir in Belgrade', Victorian Journal of Music Education, no. 1, pp. 30-37.
- Zhang, X, Lu, W, Dai, J, Bourgeois, L, Yao, J, Wang, H, Friend, J, Zhao, D and MacFarlane, D 2014, 'Nanofabrication of highly ordered, tunable metallic mesostructures via quasi-hard-templating of lyotropic liquid crystals', Scientific Reports, vol. 4, pp. 1-5.
- Wang, Q and Yu, X 2014, 'Ontology based automatic feature recognition framework', Computers in Industry, vol. 65, no. 7, pp. 1041-1052.
- Kates, S 2011, 'How will economists ever get it right?: the need to rid economic theory of aggregate demand', International Journal of Applied Economics and Econometrics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 132-143.
- Miller, P and Bowd, J 2014, 'Family time economies and democratic division of work', Journal of Family Studies, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 128-147.
- Patil, H, Gupta, A, Bilic, A, Bhosale, S and Bhosale, S 2014, 'A solution-processable electron acceptor based on diketopyrrolopyrrole and naphthalenediimide motifs for organic solar cells', Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 55, no. 32, pp. 4430-4432.
- Pruitt, L 2011, 'Creating a musical dialogue for peace', International Journal of Peace Studies, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 81-103.
- Banerjee, A and Radcliffe, P 2014, 'Fundamental aspects of the unbalance condition for the forces involved in rail gun recoil', Journal of International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (JICEMS), vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 317-324.
- Harris, A, Morgan, S, Wallace, G and Paolini, A 2014, 'A method for systematic electrochemical and electrophysiological evaluation of neural recording electrodes', Journal of Visualized Experiments, no. 85, pp. 1-9.
- Chan, J, Bailey, J, Leckie, C and Houle, M 2012, 'ciForager: Incrementally discovering regions of correlated change in evolving graphs', ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 11-1-11-50.
- RSS | More...