RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Parker, K, Srinivasan, S, Houghton, R, Korzadeh, N, Bozan, K, Ottaway, T and Davey, W 2016, 'Health informatics program design and outcomes: Learning from an early offering at a mid-level university', Education and Information Technologies, pp. 1-17.
- Nikolic, B 2015, The role of authentic leadership and ethical leadership in an organisational setting - predictors for ethical climate, organisational citizenship behaviour, affective organisational commitment and in-role performance, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Management, RMIT University.
- Kelson, M 2016, Design, synthesis and applications of donor-acceptor systems for artificial photosynthesis and solar cells, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Frost, B 2016, Moreland: representing place through alternative cartographic practice, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Clayton, K, Luxford, Y and Stupans, I 2016, 'Self-management of stress with complementary and alternative medicine: Factors that influence and inform decision making - A systematic review of the literature', Alternative and Complementary Therapies, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 64-71.
- Hoshyargar, F, Mahajan, M, ., A, Bhosale, S, Kyratzis, L, Bhatt, A and O'Mullane, A 2016, 'Superhydrophobic fabrics for oil/water separation based on the metal-organic charge-transfer complex CuTCNAQ', ChemPlusChem, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 378-383.
- Lee, T, Wu, J, Suthiwartnarueput, K, Hu, K and Rodjanapradied, R 2015, '(In Press) A comparative study of key critical factors of waterfront port development: Case studies of the Incheon and Bangkok ports', Growth and Change, pp. 1-13.
- Chapman, R, Santandrea, M, Huang, Z, Corrielli, G, Crespi, A, Yung, M, Osellame, R and Peruzzo, A 2016, 'Experimental perfect state transfer of an entangled photonic qubit', Nature Communications, vol. 7, pp. 1-7.
- Lee, T, Chang, Y and Lee, T 2013, 'Economy-wide impact analysis of carbon in international container shipping', Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, vol. 58, pp. 87-102.
- Jenkins, T, Nguyen, J and Hart, J 2016, '(In Press) Decreased vascular H2S production is associated with vascular oxidative stress in rats fed a high-fat western diet', Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology, pp. 1-8.
- RSS | More...