RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- McGlade, J 2015, The epiphenominal in architecture and a creative sequence, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Molyneux, C 2015, The modern student atlas: a multi-published approach, Masters by Research, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Al-Ali, Musaed 2015, The profitability of carry trade: a GCC perspective, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Depaepe, F, Vermeir, K, Deketelaere, A, Appeltans, A, Berry, A and Kelchtermans, G 2015, 'Pedagogical content knowledge van leerkrachten wiskunde en gedragswetenschappen: Een verkenning van overeenkomsten en verschillen', Pedagogische Studien, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 114-130.
- Loughran, J, Berry, A, Cooper, R, Keast, S and Hoban, G 2012, 'Preservice teachers learning about teaching for conceptual change through slowmation', Asia-Pacific Forum on Science Learning and Teaching, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1-28.
- Yigzaw, D 2015, 'Hierarchy of norms: the case for the primacy of human rights over WTO law', Suffolk Transnational Law Review, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 33-68.
- Yigzaw, D 2015, 'Where the real issue lies: Normative conflict between the WTO system and human rights', International Trade and Business Law Review, vol. 18, pp. 31-96.
- Yigzaw, D 2015, 'WTO agricultural trade and the unfulfilled promise of development', South Carolina Journal of International Law and Business, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 163-225.
- Berg, C 2015, 'The Curtin-Chifley Origins of the Australian Bank Deposit Guarantee', Agenda, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 21-43.
- Berg, C 2015, 'Classical liberalism in Australian economics', Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 192-220.
- RSS | More...