RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Shen, J, Zhou, S, Huang, X, Ruan, D and Xie, Y 2015, 'Inertia effect on buckling-induced auxetic metamaterials', International Journal of Protective Structures, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 311-322.
- Huang, X, Zhou, S, Sung, G, Li, G and Xie, Y 2015, 'Topology optimization for microstructures of viscoelastic composite materials', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 283, pp. 503-516.
- Tay, R, Churchill, A and De Barros, A 2011, 'Effects of roadside memorials on traffic flow', Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 483-486.
- Kattan, L, Tay, R and Acharjee, S 2011, 'Managing speed at school and playground zones', Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 1887-1891.
- Rifaat, S, Tay, R and de Barros, A 2011, 'Logistic model of injury risks in single vehicle crashes in urban neighborhoods', Journal of Advanced Transportation, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 186-195.
- Sarkar, S, Tay, R and Hunt, J 2011, 'Logistic regression model of risk of fatality in vehicle-pedestrian crashes on national highways in Bangladesh', Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, no. 2264, pp. 128-137.
- Lin, J, Rodriguez-Herrera, O, Kenny, F, Lara, D and Dainty, J 2012, 'Fast vectorial calculation of the volumetric focused field distribution by using a three-dimensional Fourier transform', Optics Express, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1060-1069.
- Coffey, B, Fitzsimons, J and Gormly, R 2011, 'Strategic public land use assessment and planning in Victoria, Australia: Four decades of trailblazing but where to from here?', Land Use Policy, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 306-313.
- Coffey, B 2012, 'Another opportunity lost? Victorian Labor's enactment of sustainability, 1999-2010', Australian Journal of Public Administration, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 303-313.
- O'Toole, K, Keneley, M and Coffey, B 2013, 'The participatory logic of coastal management under the project state: Insights from the Estuary Entrance Management Support System (EEMSS) in Victoria, Australia', Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 27, pp. 206-214.
- RSS | More...