RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Alqhatani, M, Setunge, S and Moridpour, S 2014, 'Accessibility development by shifting from monocentric structure to polycentric structure: A comparison of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Melbourne, Australia', Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 218-223.
- Reddy, W, Higgins, D and Wakefield, R 2014, 'An investigation of property-related decision practice of Australian fund managers', Journal of Property Investment and Finance, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 282-305.
- Avaz, Z, Habibian, M and Moridpour, S 2014, 'Sociological study of the influence of citizen's traffic ethics on driving violations case study Tehran', Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 71-75.
- Higgins, D 2014, 'Fires, floods and financial meltdowns: black swan events and property asset management', Property Management, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 241-255.
- Rahman, K and Areni, C 2014, 'Marketing strategies for services: is brand architecture a viable way forward?', Journal of Strategic Marketing, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 328-346.
- Higgins, D 2014, 'The value of debt on property investment market performance', Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 45-54.
- Powell, A and Henry, N 2014, 'Blurred lines? Responding to 'sexting' and gender-based violence among young people', Children Australia, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 119-124.
- Narayan, P, Narayan, S and Prabheesh, K 2014, 'Stock returns, mutual fund flows and spillover shocks', Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, vol. 29, pp. 146-162.
- Makin, A, Narayan, P and Narayan, S 2014, 'What expenditure does Anglosphere foreign borrowing fund?', Journal of International Money and Finance, vol. 40, pp. 63-78.
- Mitchell, D 2014, 'The importance of land use control and documenting property rights in disaster risk reduction in Pacific Island countries', Journal of Spatial Science, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 107-119.
- RSS | More...