RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Yadav, N 2014, Behavior composition optimisation, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- Stanton, R 2014, Acts of design: archives, material, & intention in the Circus Oz Living Archive Project, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Sanders, N 2014, Influence of pre-cooling garments on elite pistol shooting performance, Masters by Research, Medical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Moridpour, S 2014, Sustainable reverse osmosis desalination, Masters by Research, Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University.
- Goorha, P 2013, 'Institutions as context-sensitive control superstructures for firms', European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 327-341.
- Allan, J 2014, 'Reconciling the 'psycho-social/structural' in social work counselling with refugees', The British Journal of Social Work, pp. 1-18.
- Haehndel, K, Pere, A, Frank, T, Christel, F and Abanteriba, S 2014, 'Numerical investigation of dampening dynamic profiles for the application in transient vehicle thermal management simulations', SAE Technical Papers, pp. 1-15.
- Shahriari, M and Jalili, M 2014, 'Ranking nodes in signed social networks', Social Network Analysis and Mining, vol. 4, no. 172, pp. 1-12.
- Handcock, T 2013, 'Invisible man: Literature and the body in design practice', in E. Brandt, P. Ehn, T. D. Johansson, M. H. Reimer, T. Markussen and A. Vallgårda (ed.) Proceedings of Nordic Design Research Conference 2013, Denmark, 9-12 June 2013, pp. 274-282.
- Handcock, T 2012, 'Transgressing boundaries: Skin in the construction of bodily interior', in S. Attiwill (ed.) Proceedings of 2012 IDEA Symposium, Perth, Australia, 6-9 September 2012, pp. 1-8.
- RSS | More...