RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Bornstein, H, Ryan, S and Mouritz, A 2016, 'Physical mechanisms for near-field blast mitigation with fluid containers: Effect of container geometry', International Journal of Impact Engineering, vol. 96, pp. 61-77.
- Alshanbri, N, Khalfan, M and Maqsood, T 2016, 'Retention of knowledge within the private sector organizations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia', Middle-East Journal of Business, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 18-31.
- Bahfen, N 2011, 'Borderless Islam and the modern nation state', Intellectual Discourse, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 147-160.
- Jackson, M, O'Donnell, J and Cattlin, J 2016, 'Simple online privacy for Australia', First Monday, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1-11.
- Askitis, N and Zobel, J 2011, 'Redesigning the string hash table, burst trie, and BST to exploit cache', Journal of Experimental Algorithmics, vol. 15, no. 1, 1.7, pp. 1-61.
- Wallis, L, Bedford, A and Robinson, P 2012, 'Recent OHS performance in establishments in the Australian red meat industry', Journal of Health, Safety and Environment, vol. 28, no. 2, 225, pp. 1-18.
- Wang, B and Vongalis-Macrow, A 2012, 'Entrepreneurial training project in china: Retraining laid-off workers', International Education Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 82-95.
- Johns, D 2014, 'Semiotic practices: A conceptual window on the post-prison experience', International Journal for Crime, Justice and Social Democracy, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 98-112.
- Jaafaripourmaybody, J, Nemati, A, Salahi, E and Amin, M 2011, 'Effects of MWCNTs Dispersion on the Microstructure of Sol-Gel Derived Hydroxyapatite', International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IJNN), vol. 6, no. 2, 7, pp. 114-124.
- Susanty, A, Putranto, A and Jie, F 2014, 'Optimisation of supplier selection with Taguchi loss function, analytic network process, and multi-choice goal programming', International Journal of Agile Systems and Management, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 155-178.
- RSS | More...