RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Yeo, U 2015, Modelling and verification of doses delivered to deformable moving targets in radiotherapy, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Wieneke, A 2016, 'Better financial innovation via innovative finance of supervisors', Economic Papers, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 16-23.
- Crowhurst, M 2016, 'Using a critically aesthetic auto-ethnographic reflective methodology to reflect on a queerly identifying preservice teacher's wish to change her allocated professional placement site', Teaching and Learning: the journal of natural inquiry and reflective practice, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 16-29.
- Navaratna, D, Shu, L and Jegatheesan, V 2016, 'Evaluation of herbicide (persistent pollutant) removal mechanisms through hybrid membrane bioreactors', Bioresource Technology, vol. 200, pp. 795-803.
- Alhasan, L, Qi, A, Rezk, A, Yeo, L and Chan, P 2016, 'Assessment of the potential of a high frequency acoustomicrofluidic nebulisation platform for inhaled stem cell therapy', Integrative Biology (United Kingdom), vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 12-20.
- Muldoon, S, Taylor, S and Norma, C 2015, 'The survivor master narrative in sexual assault', Violence Against Women, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 565-587.
- Ing, K, Morelande, M, Suvorova, S and Moran, B 2016, 'Parametric texture estimation and prediction using measured sea clutter data', IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 449-458.
- Da Saude, J, Sun, S, Sharp, P, Luzin, V, Klein, A, Wang, C and Brandt, M 2016, 'Fatigue and fracture behavior of laser clad repair of AerMet (R) 100 ultra-high strength steel', International Journal of Fatigue, vol. 85, pp. 18-30.
- Hung, A 2016, 'Effects of interfaces on aggregates of peptides derived from pancreatic islet amyloid polypeptide', Molecular Simulation, vol. 42, no. 42557, pp. 580-595.
- Hoare, K, Mills, J and Francis, K 2012, 'The role of Government policy in supporting nurse-led care in general practice in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia: An adapted realist review', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol. 68, no. 5, pp. 963-980.
- RSS | More...