RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Keall, A 2016, Fabricating text: textual matters in material fictions, Masters by Research, Art, RMIT University.
- Ananiev, A 2016, Instructor approaches to uptake and sustain the use of emerging technologies for education, Masters by Research, Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Jiang, X 2016, The causes and consequences of operational risk: some empirical tests, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Spark, A 2016, Development of a novel test system for fundamental studies of Microbial Influenced Corrosion (MIC) of carbon steel in a soil environment, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Larcombe, W, Fileborn, B, Powell, A, Hanley, N and Henry, N 2016, ''I Think it's Rape and I Think He Would be Found Not Guilty'Focus Group Perceptions of (un) Reasonable Belief in Consent in Rape Law', Social & Legal Studies, pp. 1-19.
- De Luca, S, Ziko, I, Sominsky, L, Nguyen, J, Dinan, T, Miller, A, Jenkins, T and Spencer, S 2016, 'Early life overfeeding impairs spatial memory performance by reducing microglial sensitivity to learning', Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 13, no. 1, 112, pp. 1-15.
- Rekittke, J and Ninsalam, Y 2016, 'Sliced Ecosystem: Modelling Transects of Vulnerable Marine Landscapes', Journal of Digital Landscape Architecture, pp. 36-45.
- Akbari, M and Hopkins, J 2016, 'The changing business landscape in Iran: establishing outsourcing best practices', Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol. 9, no. 3, 4, pp. 184-197.
- Shi, L, Zhang, G, Cheng, X, Guo, Y, Wang, J and Chew, M 2016, 'Developing an empirical model for roof solar chimney based on experimental data from various test rigs', Building and Environment, vol. 110, pp. 115-128.
- Arangarajan, V, Kumary, S, Khoo, S and Stojcevski, A 2016, 'Power Quality Analysis in Microgrid: An Experimental Approach', Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, vol. 4, pp. 17-34.
- RSS | More...