RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Zhu, X, Tao, X, Gu, T and Lu, J 2015, '(In Press) Target-aware, transmission power-adaptive, and collision-free data dissemination in wireless sensor networks', IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, no. 99, pp. 1-15.
- Zhao, Z, Bu, J, Dong, W, Gu, T and Xu, X 2015, '(In Press) CoCo+: Exploiting correlated core for energy efficient dissemination in wireless sensor networks', Ad Hoc Networks, pp. 1-14.
- Nyland, B and Ng, J 2015, '(In Press) International perspectives on early childhood curriculum changes in Singapore and Australia', European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, pp. 1-12.
- Goorha, P 2015, 'Sequencing ideas into innovations through pure thought', Economics Letters, vol. 136, pp. 201-203.
- Tian, L and Ahmadi, G 2016, 'Transport and deposition of nano-fibers in human upper tracheobronchial airways', Journal of Aerosol Science, vol. 91, pp. 22-32.
- Zhao, D, McCoy, A, Kleiner, B, Mills, T and Lingard, H 2016, 'Stakeholder perceptions of risk in construction', Safety Science, vol. 82, pp. 111-119.
- Fiorencio, L, Pinheiro De Oliveira, F, Nunes, P and Hamacher, S 2015, 'Investment planning in the petroleum downstream infrastructure', International Transactions in Operational Research, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 339-362.
- He, X, Li, M, Shi, J and Twite, G 2015, '(In Press) Why do firms pay stock dividends: Is it just a stock split', Australian Journal of Management, pp. 1-30.
- Pan, D, Shi, J, Wu, F and Zhang, B 2015, 'Investor heterogeneity and commonality in stock return and liquidity', Economic Systems, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 458-473.
- Charlesworth, S, Baines, D and Cunningham, I 2015, ''If I Had a Family, There Is No Way That I Could Afford to Work Here': Juggling Paid and Unpaid Care Work in Social Services', Gender, Work and Organization, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 596-613.
- RSS | More...