RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Tong, E 2016, Passion, identity, and the model of Goal-Directed Behaviour in a classical music context, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Loh, P, Burry, J and Wagenfeld, M 2016, 'Workmanship of risk: continuous designing in digital fabrication', in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA 2016), Hong Kong, China, 30 March - 1 April 2016, pp. 651-660.
- Latifi Khorasgani, M, Prohasky, D, Burry, J, Moya Castro, R, McCarthy, J and Watkins, S 2016, 'Breathing skins for wind modulation through morphology: Toward integrating turbulence studies within tectonic scale for design of façade components', in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA 2016), Hong Kong, China, 30 March - 1 April 2016, pp. 219-228.
- Easton, M, Gavras, S, Gibson, M, Zhu, S, Nie, J and Abbott, T 2016, 'Hot tearing in magnesium-rare Earth alloys', in A. Singh, K. Solanki, M. V. Manuel and N. R. Neelameggham (ed.) Proceedings of Magnesium Technology 2016, the 145th TMS Annual Meeting, Hoboken, United States, 14-18 February 2016, pp. 123-128.
- Harima, K, Choy, S, Rizos, C and Kogure, S 2015, 'Performance of real-time precise point positioning in New Zealand', in Proceedings of International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) Working Week 2016, Christchurch, New Zealand, 2-6 May 2016, pp. 1-17.
- Prohasky, D, Moya Castro, R, Watkins, S and Burry, J 2016, 'Design driven physical experimentation: a flexible wind sensing platform for architects', in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA 2016), Hong Kong, China, 30 March - 1 April, pp. 239-248.
- Thai, V and Lirn, T 2012, 'A comparative study of competency requirements for port executive in Vietnam and Taiwan', in Werner Soontiens (ed.) Proceedings of the 26th Australia-New Zealand Association of Management Conference (ANZAM 2012), Queensland, Australia, 5-7 December 2012, pp. 1-23.
- Caputo, G 2013, 'Universalism and local identities in the last Milione of the Serenissima: notes on the para-textual strategies shaping Marco Polo's meta-myth in Giovan Battista Ramusio's Navigations and Travels' in Gabriele Proglio, Francesca Pierini (ed.) Orientalismi italiani, Antares, Alba, Italy, pp. 110-137.
- Chen, S, Zhang, G and Setunge, S 2015, 'A toolkit towards performance based green retrofit of HVAC systems: Literature review and research proposal' in Peter W. Tse, Joseph Mathew, King Wong, Rocky Lam, C.N. Ko (ed.) Engineering Asset Management - Systems, Professional Practices and Certification, Springer International Publishing, , pp. 1743-1752.
- Lee, T and Lam, J 2015, 'Container port competition and competitiveness analysis: Asian major ports' in C. -Y. Lee and Q. Meng (ed.) Handbook of Ocean Container Transport Logistics, Springer, Switzerland, pp. 97-136.
- RSS | More...