RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sokolowski, P 2014, Developing a smart monitoring system for leakage currents from insulators on wooden poles, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Brennan, L, Binney, W, Aleti, T and Parker, L 2014, 'What validation is important: an example using the NEP scales', Market and Social Research, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 15-31.
- Rajeev, P, Kodikara, J, Robert, D, Zeman, P and Rajani, B 2014, 'Factors contributing to large diameter water pipe failure', Water Asset Management International, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 9-14.
- Drosou, K, Georgiou, S, Koukouvinos, C and Stylianou, S 2014, 'Support vector machines classification on class imbalanced data: a case study with real medical data', Journal of Data Science, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 143-155.
- Noske-Turner, J 2014, 'Evaluating the impacts of media assistance: Problems and principles', Global Media Journal, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1-21.
- Taylor, G 2011, 'International law and mortgagee sales - continued', Australian Journal of Property Law, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 58-69.
- Coyle, M, Shergis, J, Huang, E, Guo, X, Di, Y, Zhang, A and Xue, C 2014, 'Acupuncture therapies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials', Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 10-23.
- Taylor, G 2012, 'Macaulay's IPC - a success at home, overlooked abroad', Journal of Commonwealth Criminal Law, no. 1, pp. 51-68.
- Sheehy, B and Feaver, D 2014, 'Anglo-American directors' legal duties and CSR: prohibited, permitted or prescribed?', Dalhousie Law Journal, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 347-395.
- Shanahan, M 2015, 'Mediated learning in the workplace: student perspectives on knowledge resources', Radiologic Technology, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 361-372.
- RSS | More...