RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- McGlade, J 2015, The epiphenominal in architecture and a creative sequence, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Molyneux, C 2015, The modern student atlas: a multi-published approach, Masters by Research, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Al-Ali, Musaed 2015, The profitability of carry trade: a GCC perspective, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Dodd, A, Buller, B, Castillo Rojas, C, Clarke, P, Martin, H, Schwartz, L, Simons, M and Zion, L 2015, 'UniPollWatch: A model for cross-campus political journalism education', Asia Pacific Media Educator, vol. 2, no. 25, pp. 222-237.
- Yigzaw, D 2015, 'Hierarchy of norms: the case for the primacy of human rights over WTO law', Suffolk Transnational Law Review, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 33-68.
- Yigzaw, D 2015, 'Where the real issue lies: Normative conflict between the WTO system and human rights', International Trade and Business Law Review, vol. 18, pp. 31-96.
- Yigzaw, D 2015, 'WTO agricultural trade and the unfulfilled promise of development', South Carolina Journal of International Law and Business, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 163-225.
- Berg, C 2015, 'The Curtin-Chifley Origins of the Australian Bank Deposit Guarantee', Agenda, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 21-43.
- Macnae, J 2016, '(In Press) Quantifying Airborne Induced Polarization effects in helicopter time domain electromagnetics', Journal of Applied Geophysics, pp. 1-8.
- Gomez, E 2012, 'La fotografía digital como una estética sociotécnica: el caso de la Iphoneografía; Digital Photography As Sociotechnical Aesthetics: The Case Of The Iphoneography', Aisthesis, vol. 52, pp. 393-406.
- RSS | More...