RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Tran, M, Hoang, K and Greaves, R 2016, 'Practical application of biological variation and SigmaMetrics quality models to evaluate 20 chemistry analytes on the Beckman Coulter', Clinical Biochemistry, vol. 49, no. 1617, pp. 1259-1266.
- Cappello, F, Ramasamy, S and Sabatini, R 2016, 'A low-cost and high performance navigation system for small RPAS applications', Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 58, pp. 529-545.
- Flynn, A, Hogson, J, MCCulloch, J and Naylor, B 2016, 'Legal aid and access to legal representation: Re-defining the right to a fair trial', Melbourne University Law Review, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 207-239.
- McAlinden, A and Naylor, B 2016, 'Reframing public inquiries as 'procedural justice' for victims of institutional child abuse: Towards a hybrid model of justice', Sydney Law Review, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 277-309.
- Naylor, B 2016, 'Protecting human rights In detention: Rights, monitoring and OPCAT', Alternative Law Journal, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 151-154.
- Wilkinson, J 2016, 'Experiments in poetic biography: Feminist threads in contemporary long form poetry', Biography, vol. 39, no. 1, 1, pp. 1-22.
- Lee, W, Kaltenecker, K, Nirantar, S, Withayachumnankul, W, Walther, M, Bhaskaran, M, Fischer, B, Sriram, S and Fumeaux, C 2017, 'Terahertz near-field imaging of dielectric resonators', Optics Express, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 3756-3764.
- Liu, Z, Zhan, J, Fard, M and Davy, J 2017, 'Acoustic properties of multilayer sound absorbers with a 3D printed micro-perforated panel', Applied Acoustics, vol. 121, pp. 25-32.
- Bhosale, R, La, D, Al Kobaisi, M, Bhosale, S and Bhosale, S 2017, 'Melamine and spermine mediated supramolecular self-assembly of octaphosphonate tetraphenyl porphyrin', ChemistrySelect, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 1573-1577.
- Ghabraie, B, Ren, G, Barbato, J and Smith, J 2017, 'A predictive methodology for multi-seam mining induced subsidence', International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, vol. 93, pp. 269-279.
- RSS | More...