RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Alhassani, M 2013, Building an approach for monitoring climate change impacts on tourism resources in developing countries, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Bai, J 2013, Accessibility to essential services and facilities by aged population in the local government area of Monash: a GIS-based case study, Masters by Research, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Sud-on, P 2014, Exploring the relationship between manufacturing practices, agile capabilities and organisational performance: a case of the Thai automotive parts industry, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Donough, M 2014, Load ratio effects in the fatigue crack propagation of composite laminates and bonded joints, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University.
- Roychowdhury, K 2011, Assessing the utility of DMSP-OLS night-time images to propose surrogate census, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Kovac, T 2014, The state of the art of practice in Tom Kovac's architecture of the real and virtual, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Afshar, S, Henderson, M, Greentree, A, Gibson, B and Munro, T 2014, 'Self-formed cavity quantum electrodynamics in coupled dipole cylindrical-waveguide systems', Optics Express, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 11301-11311.
- Arashpour, M, Wakefield, R, Blismas, N and Lee, E 2014, 'Framework for improving workflow stability: deployment of optimized capacity buffers in a synchronized construction production', Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 995-1004.
- He, H, Lu, J, Chen, J, Qiu, X and Benesty, J 2014, 'Robust blind identification of room acoustic channels in symmetric alpha-stable distributed noise environments', Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 136, no. 2, pp. 693-704.
- Mahmoodian, M and Alani, A 2014, 'Modeling deterioration in concrete pipes as a stochastic Gamma process for time dependent reliability analysis', Journal of pipeline systems engineering and practice, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1-5.
- RSS | More...