RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Abdul Kohar, U 2013, The factors that influence the sustainability of Malaysian Bumiputera (indigenous) new technology-based small firms, PhD Thesis, Management, RMIT University.
- Muda Ismail, F 2013, Service quality and leadership in public preschool education in Malaysia, PhD Thesis, Management, RMIT University.
- Annabell, N 2013, The use of gold nanoparticles for tumour dose enhancement from microbeam radiotherapy, PhD Thesis, Medical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Macias Galindo, D 2014, Domain-sensitive topic management in a modular conversational agent framework, PhD Thesis, Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- Wilde, D 2008, 'hipDisk: Using sound to encourage physical extension, exploring humour in interface design', International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 7-26.
- Idlango, M, Shepherd, J and Gear, J 2014, 'Multiscaling analysis of a slowly varying single species population model displaying an Allee effect', Mathematical Methods in Applied Sciences, vol. 37, no. 11, pp. 1561-1569.
- Steele, W and Ruming, K 2012, 'Flexibility versus certainty: Unsettling the land-use planning shibboleth in Australia', Planning Practice and Research, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 155-176.
- Kalutara, P 2013, Development of an integrated decision-making model for the sustainable management of community buildings in Australia, PhD Thesis, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Kibria, R 2014, Photonic correlation based on four wave mixing, PhD Thesis, Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Saunt, D 2013, Orbits and trajectories: why architecture must never stand still, PhD Thesis, Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- RSS | More...