RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Alhawiti, N 2015, Tyrosine kinase inhibitors modulate platelet function in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Medical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Van der Merwe, M 2015, An optimisation approach for assigning resources to defensive tasks during wildfires, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Yeo, U 2015, Modelling and verification of doses delivered to deformable moving targets in radiotherapy, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Olasoji, M, Maude, P and McCauley, K 2016, 'A journey of discovery: experiences of carers of people with mental illness seeking diagnosis and treatment for their relative', Issues in Mental Health Nursing, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 219-228.
- Hook, M 2015, 'The affirmative qualities of a temporal architecture', Architectural Design, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 118-123.
- Sun, Y, Gulizia, S, Oh, C, Fraser, D, Leary, M, Lee, Y and Qian, M 2016, 'The influence of As-Built surface conditions on mechanical properties of Ti-6Al-4V additively manufactured by selective electron beam melting', JOM, vol. 68, no. 3, pp. 791-798.
- Thatai, S, Khurana, P, Prasad, S, Soni, S and Kumar, D 2016, 'Trace colorimetric detection of Pb2+ using plasmonic gold nanoparticles and silica-gold nanocomposites', Microchemical Journal, vol. 124, pp. 104-110.
- FitzPatrick, M, Royce, S, Langenbach, S, McQualter, J, Reading, P, Wijburg, O, Anderson, G, Stewart, A, Bourke, J and Bozinovski, S 2016, 'Neonatal pneumococcal colonisation caused by Influenza A infection alters lung function in adult mice', Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 1-9.
- Alsaif, M, Field, M, Daeneke, T, Chrimes, A, Zhang, W, Carey, B, Berean, K, Walia, S, van Embden, J, Zhang, B, Latham, K, Kalantar Zadeh, K and Ou, J 2016, 'Exfoliation solvent dependent plasmon resonances in two-dimensional sub-stoichiometric molybdenum oxide nanoflakes', ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 3482-3493.
- Gardi, A, Sabatini, R and Ramasamy, S 2016, 'Multi-objective optimisation of aircraft flight trajectories in the ATM and avionics context', Progress in Aerospace Sciences, pp. 1-36.
- RSS | More...