RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Hughes, J 2012, After Indonesia calling, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Spooner, M 2011, A clinic for the exhausted, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Rassell, A 2013, Essaying from binary to complex system: the dialogue between film critics and filmmakers, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F 2012, Stability of nano-emulsions produced by phase inversion temperature (PIT) method, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Li, K, Li, X, Tu, J and Wang, H 2015, 'A mathematic model considering the effect of Brownian motion for subcooled nucleate pool boiling of dilute nanofluids', International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 84, pp. 46-53.
- Cosic, I, Lazar, K and Cosic, D 2014, 'Prediction of tubulin resonant frequencies using the resonant recognition model (RRM)', IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience , vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1-7.
- Al Matroodi, S, McDonald, C, Collins, A, Darby, I and Pouniotis, D 2014, 'Blood classical monocytes phenotype is not altered in primary non-small cell lung cancer', World Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 1078-1087.
- Bruce, C, Unsworth, C, Tay, R and Dillon, M 2015, 'Development and validation of the occupational therapy risk propensity test (OT-RiPT) for drivers with disability', Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 147-152.
- Jones, O, Dias, D, Callahan, D, Kouremenos, A, Beale, D and Roessner, U 2014, 'The use of metabolomics in the study of metals in biological systems', Metallomics: Integrated Biometal Science, pp. 1-10.
- Carrera, E, Pagani, A and Petrolo, M 2014, 'Refined 1D finite elements for the analysis of secondary, primary, and complete civil engineering structures', Journal of Structural Engineering, pp. 1-14.
- RSS | More...