RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Keall, A 2016, Fabricating text: textual matters in material fictions, Masters by Research, Art, RMIT University.
- Ananiev, A 2016, Instructor approaches to uptake and sustain the use of emerging technologies for education, Masters by Research, Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Jiang, X 2016, The causes and consequences of operational risk: some empirical tests, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University.
- Spark, A 2016, Development of a novel test system for fundamental studies of Microbial Influenced Corrosion (MIC) of carbon steel in a soil environment, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Roe, G and Potts, J 2016, 'Detecting new industry emergence using government data: a new analytic approach to regional innovation policy', Innovation: Management, Policy and Practice, pp. 1-16.
- Demirhan, H and Demirhan, K 2016, 'A Bayesian approach for the estimation of probability distributions under finite sample space', Statistical Papers, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 589-603.
- Pereira Miranda, A, Biswas, B, Ramkumar, N, Singh, R, Kumar, J, James, A, Roddick, F, Lal, B, Sanjukta, S, Bhaskar, T and Mouradov, A 2016, 'Aquatic plant Azolla as the universal feedstock for biofuel production', Biotechnology for Biofuels, vol. 9, no. 221, pp. 1-17.
- Atkin, P, Daeneke, T, Wang, Y, Carey, B, Berean, K, Clark, R, Ou, J, Trinchi, A, Cole, I and Kalantar Zadeh, K 2016, '2D WS2/carbon dot hybrids with enhanced photocatalytic activity', Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 4, no. 35, pp. 13563-13571.
- Currell, M 2016, 'Drawdown "Triggers": A misguided strategy for protecting groundwater-fed streams and springs', Groundwater, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 619-622.
- Yuen, W, Tran, L, Wong, C, Holroyd, E, Tang, C and Wong, W 2016, 'Psychological health and HIV transmission among female sex workers: a systematic review and meta-analysis', AIDS Care - Psychological and Socio-Medical Aspects of AIDS/HIV, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 816-824.
- RSS | More...