RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Cui, L 2014, Computing multi-dimensional trust by mining E-commerce feedback comments, Masters Thesis, Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- Sleeth, M 2013, Representation and reproduction: a love story, PhD Thesis, Art, RMIT University.
- Bedford, R 2014, Modelling an abalone fishery system – implications for management, PhD Thesis, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Baker, J 2014, A Book of shadows, PhD Thesis, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Badi, A 2013, Morphological and molecular studies of pathogenicity, virulence and resistance in clubroot caused by plasmodiophora brassicae, PhD Thesis, Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Sanchez-Acenjo Carrillo, L 2014, Habits and technology fit: a study of technology acceptance, PhD Thesis, Management, RMIT University.
- Alsleem, H 2014, Evaluation of factors that affect contrast-detail in digital X-Ray and computed tomography, PhD Thesis, Medical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Pourali, S 2014, Developing a spatial approach to support local flood-risk-based land use planning, PhD Thesis, Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Deng, S 2014, Chinese herbal medicine for psoriasis: evaluation of clinical evidence and investigation of the anti-psoriatic effects of specific Chinese medicinal herbs, PhD Thesis, Health Sciences, RMIT University.
- Narayan, S, Sriananthakumar, S and Islam, S 2014, 'Stock market integration of emerging Asian economies: Patterns and causes', Economic Modelling, vol. 39, pp. 19-31.
- RSS | More...