RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Shen, J, Zhou, S, Huang, X, Ruan, D and Xie, Y 2015, 'Inertia effect on buckling-induced auxetic metamaterials', International Journal of Protective Structures, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 311-322.
- Huang, X, Zhou, S, Sung, G, Li, G and Xie, Y 2015, 'Topology optimization for microstructures of viscoelastic composite materials', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 283, pp. 503-516.
- Rahman, M, Kattan, L and Tay, R 2011, 'Injury risk in collisions involving buses in Alberta, Canada', Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, no. 2265, pp. 13-26.
- Tay, R, Churchill, A and De Barros, A 2011, 'Effects of roadside memorials on traffic flow', Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 483-486.
- Tay, R, Choi, J, Kattan, L and Khan, A 2011, 'A multinomial logit model of pedestrian-vehicle crash severity', International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 233-249.
- Lin, J, Yuan, X, Kou, S, Sheppard, C, Rodriguez-Herrera, O and Dainty, J 2011, 'Direct calculation of a three-dimensional diffracted field', Optics Letters, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 1341-1343.
- Lin, J, Rodriguez-Herrera, O, Kenny, F, Lara, D and Dainty, J 2012, 'Fast vectorial calculation of the volumetric focused field distribution by using a three-dimensional Fourier transform', Optics Express, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1060-1069.
- Rifaat, S, Tay, R and De Barros, A 2011, 'Effect of street pattern on the severity of crashes involving vulnerable road users', Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 276-283.
- Jackson, M, Banks, S and Belenky, G 2014, 'Investigation of the effectiveness of a split sleep schedule in sustaining sleep and maintaining performance', Chronobiology International, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1218-1230.
- Loughran, S, McKenzie, R, Jackson, M, Howard, M and Croft, R 2012, 'Individual differences in the effects of mobile phone exposure on human sleep: Rethinking the problem', Bioelectromagnetics, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 86-93.
- RSS | More...