RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Al.Dhumri, S 2014, An investigation into the mineralisation of nitrogen and immobilisation of carbon and nitrogen in biosolids amended soil, PhD Thesis, Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Charles, A 2014, Smoothed particle modelling of liquid-vapour phase transitions, PhD Thesis, Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Jobson, L 2014, From the Big Bang to a sustainable earth community: working with the universe story in Australian community and tertiary education, PhD Thesis, Education, RMIT University.
- Tajul Urus, S 2013, Living with enterprise resource planning (ERP) : an investigation of end user problems and coping mechanisms, Masters Thesis, Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Verma, P 2014, Australian and overseas trained doctors - a study of community integration, quality of life and the resultant retention in rural and remote Australia, PhD Thesis, Management, RMIT University.
- Yaakob, N 2013, Congestion control in wireless sensor networks, PhD Thesis, Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University.
- 2014, Shape controlled biosynthesis of gold nanoprisms using Cinnamomum tamala leaf extract for mercuric ion sensing, Masters Thesis, Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Zwicker, M 2014, An analysis of the transferability of E-Health solutions, PhD Thesis, Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Gwilt, A 2012, Integrating sustainable strategies in the fashion design process: A conceptual model of the fashion designer in haute couture., PhD Thesis, Design and Social Context, RMIT University.
- Reimer, C, Caspani, L, Clerici, M, Ferrera, M, Kues, M, Peccianti, M, Pasquazi, A, Razzari, L, Little, B, Chu, S, Moss, D and Morandotti, R 2014, 'Integrated frequency comb source of heralded single photons', Optics Express, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 6535-6546.
- RSS | More...