RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Rahman, K and Areni, C 2014, 'Marketing strategies for services: is brand architecture a viable way forward?', Journal of Strategic Marketing, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 328-346.
- Higgins, D 2014, 'The value of debt on property investment market performance', Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 45-54.
- Ren, G, Li, G and Kulessa, M 2014, 'Application of a generalised influence function method for subsidence prediction in multi-seam longwall extraction', Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 1123-1131.
- Sinclair, S, Boymal, J and De Silva, A 2014, 'The marginal cost of a bedroom: An Australian case study', Pacific Rim Property Research Journal, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 31-44.
- Greentree, A and Koiller, B 2014, 'Dark-state adiabatic passage with spin-one particles', Physical Review A: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, vol. 90, pp. 1-7.
- Moridpour, S 2014, 'Evaluating the tme hadway dstributions in congested highways', Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 224-229.
- Moukomel, A and Moridpour, S 2014, 'Relationship between asphalt composition and thermal behaviour for solar energy collection', Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 230-235.
- Narayan, P, Mishra, S and Narayan, S 2014, 'Spread determinants and the day-of-the-week effect', The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 51-60.
- Tan, C, Smyrnios, K and Xiong, L 2014, 'What drives learning orientation in fast growth SMEs?', International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Research, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 324-350.
- Andrews, J and Seif Mohammadi, S 2014, 'Towards a 'proton flow battery': Investigation of a reversible PEM fuel cell with integrated metal-hydride hydrogen storage', International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1740-1751.
- RSS | More...