RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Hitch, D, Goldingay, S, Hosken, N, Lamaro, G, Macfarlane, S, Nihill, C, Ryan, J and Farrugia, D 2012, 'Academic skills and beyond: A resource based approach to support student success in higher education', Journal of Academic Language and Learning, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 29-41.
- Alshanbri, N, Khalfan, M and Maqsood, T 2016, 'Retention of knowledge within the private sector organizations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia', Middle-East Journal of Business, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 18-31.
- Wilson, P, Green, D, Caeyenberghs, K, Steenbergen, B and Duckworth, J 2016, 'Integrating new technologies into the treatment of CP and DCD', Current Developmental Disorders Reports, vol. 3, pp. 138-151.
- Jackson, M, O'Donnell, J and Cattlin, J 2016, 'Simple online privacy for Australia', First Monday, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1-11.
- Hempenstall, K 2013, 'What is the place for national assessment in the prevention and resolution of reading difficulties?', Australian Journal of Learning Difficulties, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 105-121.
- Zhang, P and London, K 2013, 'Towards an internationalized sustainable industrial competitiveness model', Competitiveness Review, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 95-113.
- Zhoc, K, Li, J and Webster, B 2016, 'New reliability and validity evidence of the emotional intelligence scale', Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, pp. 1-16.
- Smith, J and Arnhardt, C 2016, 'Distinguishing between single and double plane sliding of tetrahedral wedges using the circle method', Engineering Geology, vol. 211, pp. 98-101.
- Jaafaripourmaybody, J, Nemati, A, Salahi, E and Amin, M 2011, 'Effects of MWCNTs Dispersion on the Microstructure of Sol-Gel Derived Hydroxyapatite', International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IJNN), vol. 6, no. 2, 7, pp. 114-124.
- Colasante, M and Douglas, K 2016, 'Prepare-Participate-Connect: Active learning with video annotation', Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 68-91.
- RSS | More...