RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Huang, X and Staples, W 2014, 'How and why engage community in the Australian mining industry? Combining institutional and stakeholder perspectives', in Antoine Hermens (ed.) Proceedings of the 28th Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference, ANZAM 2014: Reshaping Management for Impact, Queensland, Australia, 3-5 December 2014, pp. 1-17.
- Jordan, K 2014, 'Adapting an instrument to measure teacher TPACK', in T. Sweeney and S. Urban (ed.) Proceedings of the Australian Computers in Education Conference 2014 (ACEC2014), South Australia, Australia, 30 September - 3 October 2014, pp. 302-308.
- Marrella, A, Mecella, M and Sardina, S 2014, 'SmartPM: An adaptive process management system through situation calculus, IndiGolog, and classical planning', in Chitta Baral, Giuseppe De Giacomo, and Thomas Eiter (ed.) Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning: Proceedings of the 14th International Conference (KR2014), Palo Alto, United States, 20-24 July 2014, pp. 1-10.
- Mullan, K and Absalom, M 2014, 'Making films in French and Italian: A collaborative approach to language learning', in C. Travis, J. Hajek, C. Nettelbeck, E. Beckmann and A. Lloyd-Smith (ed.) Proceedings of the Second National LCNAU Colloquium, Australia, 3-5 July 2013, pp. 441-455.
- Ong, C and Chan, C 2014, 'How complaint handling procedures influence consumer decisions to shop online?', in A. Pucihar (ed.) Proceedings of 27th Bled eConference eEcosystems (BLED 2014), United States, 1 - 5 June 2014, pp. 1-15.
- Paradonsaree, R, Singh, M and Gekara, V 2014, 'Business process changes for ERP upgrades: impact on organizational capabilities and improvements', in Michael D. Myers, Detmar Straub (ed.) Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2014), Atlanta, GA, United States, 14-17 December 2014, pp. 1-13.
- Gardi, A, Sabatini, R and Ramasamy, S 2014, 'Enabling 4-dimensional trajectory based operations of manned and unmanned aircraft', in Arvind Sinha, Bob Fampton (ed.) Proceedings of the Fourth Australasian Unmanned Systems Conference (ACUS 2014), Australia, 15-16 December 2014, pp. 1-8.
- Gardi, A, Sabatini, R and Ramasamy, S 2014, 'RPAS applications for aviation pollutant measurements around major airports', in Arvind Sinha, Bob Fampton (ed.) Proceedings of the Fourth Australasian Unmanned Systems Conference (ACUS 2014), Australia, 15-16 December 2014, pp. 1-7.
- Gerhardt, N, Clothier, R, Wild, G, Mohamed, A, Petersen, P and Watkins, S 2014, 'Analysis of inlet flow structures for the integration of a remote gas sensor on a multi-rotor unmanned aircraft system', in Arvind Sinha, Bob Fampton (ed.) Proceedings of the Fourth Australasian Unmanned Systems Conference (ACUS 2014), Australia, 15-16 December 2014, pp. 1-6.
- Nyland, B and Acker, A 2014, 'Collaborative music project: sharing our singing', in Joanne Rutkowski (ed.) Proceedings of the 2014 International Society for Music Education: Early Childhood Commission Seminar 'Listening to Diverse Musical Beginnings', Malvern, Australia, 15-19 July 2014, pp. 35-39.
- RSS | More...