RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Spooner, M 2011, A clinic for the exhausted, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Rassell, A 2013, Essaying from binary to complex system: the dialogue between film critics and filmmakers, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F 2012, Stability of nano-emulsions produced by phase inversion temperature (PIT) method, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Stéphane, B 2015, 'Test journal article record #232974', Test Journal Article, vol. Test Journal Article.
- 2015, Test book record #232974 ö, Test Record, Test Record.
- Dentry, M, Friend, J and Yeo, L 2014, 'Continuous flow actuation between external reservoirs in small-scale devices driven by surface acoustic waves', Lab on a Chip: miniaturisation for chemistry, physics, biology, materials science and bioengineering, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 750-758.
- Gu, C, Toth, L, Zhang, Y and Hoffman, M 2014, 'Unexpected brass-type texture in rolling of ultrafine-grained copper', Scripta Materialia, vol. 92, pp. 51-54.
- Zhang, X, Zheng, Y, McCulloch, D, Yeo, L, Friend, J and MacFarlane, D 2014, 'Controlled morphogenesis and self-assembly of bismutite nanocrystals into three-dimensional nanostructures and their applications', Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 2275-2282.
- Gao, S, Zhong, Y, Wei, W and Gu, C 2014, 'Windowing-based random weighting fitting of systematic model errors for dynamic vehicle navigation', Information Sciences, vol. 282, pp. 350-362.
- Toth, L and Gu, C 2014, 'Ultrafine-grain metals by severe plastic deformation', Materials Characterization, vol. 92, pp. 1-14.
- RSS | More...