RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Cordoba, P 2016, Social work and the news media: entrenched assumptions, practice tensions and social workers’ professional identity, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global, Urban and Social Studies, RMIT University.
- Sagar, A 2015, Shifting qualitative approach in condition monitoring of bridge assets towards a quantitative approach, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Sovani, R 2016, Near and sub-threshold NULL convention logic design for low-power digital signal processing applications, Masters by Research, Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Haddad, G 2016, Prediction of remaining service life of polymer insulators, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Parani, R 2016, Community leaders and community relations practitioners as agents for corporate interests: a case study of Indonesian mining, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Scott, H, McEvoy, D, Chhetri, P, Basic, F and Mullett, J 2013, Climate change adaptation guidelines for ports, National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF), Gold Coast, Australia
- Chhetri, P, Cocoran, J, Gekara, V, Corbitt, B, Wickramasinghe, N, Jayatilleke, G, Basic, F, Scott, H, Manzoni, A and Maddox, C 2013, Functional resilience of port environs in a changing climate - Assets and operations [Work package 2], National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF), Gold Coast, Australia
- Scott, H 2012, Climate Change and Vulnerability of People in Cities of Asia, UNDP Asia-pacific Regional Centre, Bangkok, Thailand
- Donnoli, F 2016, 'Factors associated with the transition from acute to chronic low back pain: a comparison of the beliefs and perceptions of three professional groups', Chiropractic Journal of Australia, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 188-202.
- Potts, J 2016, 'Innovation policy in a global economy', Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1-20.
- RSS | More...