RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Tong, W, Fox, K, Zamani, A, Turnley, A, Ganesan, K, Ahnood, A, Cicione, R, Meffin, H, Prawer, S, Stacey, A and Garrett, D 2016, 'Optimizing growth and post treatment of diamond for high capacitance neural interfaces', Biomaterials, pp. 1-20.
- Islam, H, Zhang, G, Setunge, S and Bhuiyan, M 2016, 'Life cycle assessment of shipping container home: a sustainable construction', Energy and Buildings, pp. 1-23.
- Shaid, A, Wang, L, Islam, S, Cai, J and Padhye, R 2016, 'Preparation of aerogel-eicosane microparticles for thermoregulatory coating on textile', Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 107, pp. 602-611.
- Singh, D, Padgham, L and Logan, B 2016, 'Integrating BDI Agents with Agent-Based Simulation Platforms', Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, pp. 1-22.
- Rafique, M 2011, 'Production of carbon nanotubes by different routes-A review', Journal of Encapsulation and Adsorption Sciences, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 29-34.
- Roggema, R, Kabat, P and Van den Dobbelsteen, A 2012, 'Towards a spatial planning framework for climate adaptation', Smart and Sustainable Built Environment, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 29-58.
- Aksakalli, V, Furkan Sahin, O and Ari, I 2016, 'An AO* based exact algorithm for the Canadian traveler problem', INFORMS Journal on Computing, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 96-111.
- Smith, J and Arnhardt, C 2016, 'Distinguishing between single and double plane sliding of tetrahedral wedges using the circle method', Engineering Geology, vol. 211, pp. 98-101.
- Jaafaripourmaybody, J, Nemati, A, Salahi, E and Amin, M 2011, 'Effects of MWCNTs Dispersion on the Microstructure of Sol-Gel Derived Hydroxyapatite', International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IJNN), vol. 6, no. 2, 7, pp. 114-124.
- Colasante, M and Douglas, K 2016, 'Prepare-Participate-Connect: Active learning with video annotation', Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 68-91.
- RSS | More...