RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Gatt, K 2014, Richard M. Nixon at the bar of history: oral history and the four schools of Watergate thought, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Global, Urban and Social Sciences, RMIT University.
- Mu, X 2014, Identification of Campylobacter virulence and colonisation factors, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- van Schaik, L 2014, 'Grant house: Guilford Bell and Graham Fisher, architects' in C. Bruhn and K. Butler (ed.) The Forever House: Time-Honoured Australian Homes, Thames and Hudson, Victoria, Australia, pp. 250-261.
- Beattie, A 2015, 'Extraterrestrial liberty and creative practice: a firsthand experience of an imagined future.' in Charles S. Cockell (ed.) The Meaning of Liberty Beyond the Earth, Springer Publications, Switzerland, pp. 103-116.
- Battersby, P 2014, 'Principles of global diversity' in M. B. Steger, P. Battersby and J. M. Siracusa (ed.) SAGE Handbook of Globalization, Volume 2, Sage Publications, London, United Kingdom, pp. 919-926.
- Battersby, P 2014, 'The globalization of governance' in M. B. Steger, P. Battersby and J. M. Siracusa (ed.) The SAGE Handbook of Globalization, Volume 2, Sage Publications, London, United Kingdom, pp. 481-487.
- Donnar, G 2015, 'Persistently ambivalent: Chidlren, race, sexuality, and a post-apocalyptic Hollywood interracial future' in Debbie Olson (ed.) The Child in Post-Apocalyptic Cinema, Lexington, Lanham, Maryland, US, pp. 185-205.
- Sultana, T, Morrison, G, Taylor, R and Rosengarten, G 2015, 'TRNSYS modeling of a linear fresnel concentrating collector for solar cooling and hot water applications', Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, vol. 137, no. 2.
- Strom, T 2015, 'Frontiers in google maps: Commodification and territory in the borderlands', The IAFOR Academic Review, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 23-29.
- Gregory, S, Scutter, S, Jacka, L, McDonald, M, Farley, H and Newman, C 2015, 'Barriers and enablers to the use of virtual worlds in higher education: An exploration of educator perceptions, attitudes and experiences', Educational Technology and Society, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 3-12.
- RSS | More...