RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Smith, J 2016, Modelling the electronic properties of zero-, one-, and two-dimensional phosphorus systems in semiconductors, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Science, RMIT University.
- Ter, P 2016, Ichnology and palaeoecology of the Neogene Beaumaris Sandstone: a reconstruction of palaeoenvironments using trace fossils as interpretive tools., Masters by Research, Science, RMIT University.
- Farno, E 2016, Rheology of thermally-treated sewage sludge (anaerobic digested sludge & waste activated sludge), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Alharbi, F 2016, Helical flow of yield stress fluids., Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University.
- Velisoju, V 2016, Design and development of nickel based catalysts for the hydrogenation of levulinic acid to fuels and fuel additives, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Science, RMIT University.
- Zariko, Z 2016, Screening embodiment: let's play videos and observable play experiences, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Henczel, S 2016, The impact of national library associations on their members, employing organisations and the profession, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Business IT and Logistics, RMIT University.
- Ashton, K 2008, Enough: A Novel, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Creative media, RMIT University.
- Kennedy, G and Hudson, R 2016, 'Phase response curve to 1 h light pulses for the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)', Chronobiology International, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 1120-1128.
- Link, D and De Lorenzo, M 2016, 'Seasonal pacing - match importance affects activity in professional soccer', PLoS ONE, vol. 11, no. 6, e0157127, pp. 1-10.
- RSS | More...