RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Johnston, V 2011, Design, manufacture and testing of a multi-platform Mach scale composite rotor blade, Masters by Research, Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University.
- Osman Zainal Abidin, J 2014, An empirical investigation into the significance of intellectual capital and strategic orientations on innovation capability and firm performance in Malaysian information and communications technology (ICT) small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs)., Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Management, RMIT University.
- Booth, C 2011, Leadership practice in leadership programs: an action research project, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Education, RMIT University.
- Peidaee, P 2014, Effects of low intensity light therapy on cancer cells : in vitro evaluation, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University.
- Sulic, E 2012, Embedded antenna technology in smart polymeric composite structures, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Aerospace Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University.
- Hooper, M 2011, Reading between the lines: character spaces, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- McCann, S 2014, A public sector governance model for public private partnership: integrating partnership, risk and performance management in the operating phase, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Property, Construction and Project Management, RMIT University.
- Spaethe, J, Streinzer, M, Eckert, J, May, S and Dyer, A 2014, 'Behavioural evidence of colour vision in free flying stingless bees.', Journal of Comparative Physiology. A, Neuroethology, Sensory, Neural, and Behavioral Physiology, vol. 200, no. 6, pp. 485-496.
- Dyer, A, Dorin, A, Reinhardt, V, Garcia Mendoza, J and Rosa, M 2014, 'Bee reverse-learning behaviour and intra-colony differences: Simulations based on behavioural experiments reveal benefits of diversity.', Ecological Modelling, vol. 277, pp. 119-131.
- Shrestha, M, Dyer, A, Bhattarai, P and Burd, M 2014, 'Flower colour and phylogeny along an altitudinal gradient in the Himalayas of Nepal.', Journal of Ecology, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 126-135.
- RSS | More...