RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Kansal, M, Joshi, M and Batra, G 2014, 'Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosures: Evidence from India', Advances in Accounting, incorporating Advances in International Accounting, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 217-229.
- Ab Kadir, R, Abdul Rani, R, Zoolfakar, A, Ou, J, Shafiei, M, Wlodarski, W and Kalantar Zadeh, K 2014, 'Nb2O5 schottky based ethanol vapour sensors: effect of metallic catalysts', Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 202, pp. 74-82.
- Poosapadi Arjunan, S, Kumar, D and Naik, G 2014, 'Computation and evaluation of features of surface electromyogram to identify the force of muscle contraction and muscle fatigue', BioMed Research International, pp. 1-6.
- Abdul Rani, R, Zoolfakar, A, Subbiah, J, Ou, J and Kalantar Zadeh, K 2014, 'Highly ordered anodized Nb2O5 nanochannels for dye-sensitized solar cells', Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 40, pp. 20-23.
- Yao, D, Abdul Rani, R, O'Mullane, A, Kalantar Zadeh, K and Ou, J 2014, 'Enhanced coloration efficiency for electrochromic devices based on anodized Nb2O5/Electrodeposited MoO3 binary systems', The Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 118, no. 20, pp. 10867-10873.
- McNally, J, Callan, D, Andronicos, N, Bott, N and Hunt, P 2013, 'DNA-based methodology for the quantification of gastrointestinal nematode eggs in sheep faeces', Veterinary Parasitology, vol. 198, no. 34, pp. 325-335.
- Gruskin, S, Ferguson, L, Peersman, G and Rugg, D 2009, 'Human rights in the global response to HIV: Findings from the 2008 United Nations general assembly special session reports', JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, vol. 52, pp. 104-110.
- Gruskin, S, Ferguson, L, Alfven, T, Rugg, D and Peersman, G 2013, 'Identifying structural barriers to an effective HIV response: Using the National Composite Policy Index data to evaluate the human rights, legal and policy environment', Journal of the International AIDS Society, vol. 16, pp. 1-7.
- Peersman, G, Rugg, D, Erkkola, T, Kiwango, E and Math, J 2009, 'Are the investments in national HIV monitoring and evaluation systems paying off?', Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, vol. 52, pp. 87-96.
- Goorha, P 2009, 'Policy in the knowledge economy social network: a social capital redux', International Journal of Social Economics, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 930-944.
- RSS | More...