RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Haddad, G, Wong, K and Petersen, P 2016, 'Evaluation of the aging process of composite insulator based on surface charaterisation techniques and electrical method', IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Inslation, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 311-318.
- Rajagopalan, P and Jamei, E 2015, 'Thermal comfort of multiple user groups in indoor aquatic centres', Energy and Buildings, vol. 105, pp. 129-138.
- Ahmed, T, Rajagopalan, P and Fuller, R 2015, 'A classification of healthcare facilities: Toward the development of energy performance benchmarks for day surgery centers in Australia', Health Environments Research and Design Journal, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 139-157.
- Jamei, E, Rajagopalan, P, Seyedmahmoudian, M and Jamei, Y 2016, 'Review on the impact of urban geometry and pedestrian level greening on outdoor thermal comfort', Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 54, pp. 1002-1017.
- Jamei, E, Jamei, Y, Rajagopalan, P, Ossen, D and Roushenas, S 2015, 'Effect of built-up ratio on the variation of air temperature in a heritage city', Sustainable Cities and Society, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 280-292.
- Sharp, L, Farrance, I and Greaves, R 2016, 'The application of glucose point of care testing in three metropolitan hospitals', Pathology, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 51-59.
- Molla, T and Cuthbert, D 2016, 'In pursuit of the African PhD: A critical survey of emergent policy issues in select sub-Saharan African nations, Ethiopia, Ghana and South Africa', Policy Futures in Education, pp. 1-20.
- Leary, M, Piola, R, Shimeta, J, Toppi, S, Mayson, S, McMillan, M and Brandt, M 2016, 'Additive manufacture of anti-biofouling inserts for marine applications', Rapid Prototyping Journal, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 416-434.
- Abdelhamid, M, Murdoch, T, Greaves, T, O'Mullane, A and Snook, G 2015, 'High-throughput approach for the identification of anilinium-based ionic liquids that are suitable for electropolymerisation', Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 17, no. 27, pp. 17967-17972.
- Mallesham, B, Putla, S, Reddy, B and Reddy, B 2016, 'Development of cerium promoted copper-magnesium catalysts for biomass valorization: Selective hydrogenolysis of bioglycerol', Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, vol. 181, pp. 47-57.
- RSS | More...