RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Rassell, A 2013, Essaying from binary to complex system: the dialogue between film critics and filmmakers, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F 2012, Stability of nano-emulsions produced by phase inversion temperature (PIT) method, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Stéphane, B 2015, 'Test journal article record #232974', Test Journal Article, vol. Test Journal Article.
- 2015, Test book record #232974 ö, Test Record, Test Record.
- Horne, R and Dalton, T 2014, 'Transition to low carbon? An analysis of socio-technical change in housing renovation', Urban Studies, vol. 51, no. 16, pp. 3445-3458.
- Lynagh, T, Cromer, B, Dufour, V and Laube, B 2014, 'Comparative pharmacology of flatworm and roundworm glutamate-gated chloride channels: Implications for potential anthelmintics', International Journal for Parasitology: Drugs and Drug Resistance, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 244-255.
- Gao, S, Zhong, Y, Wei, W and Gu, C 2014, 'Windowing-based random weighting fitting of systematic model errors for dynamic vehicle navigation', Information Sciences, vol. 282, pp. 350-362.
- Rifaat, S, Tay, R and De Barros, A 2012, 'Severity of motorcycle crashes in Calgary', Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 49, pp. 44-49.
- Hardy, C 2009, 'Merging, masquerading and morphing: Metaphors and the World Wide Web', Organization Studies, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 821-843.
- Jones, O, Voulvoulis, N and Lester, J 2003, 'Potential impact of pharmaceuticals on environmental health', World Health Organization. Bulletin, vol. 81, no. 10, pp. 768-769.
- RSS | More...