RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Nguyen Van Thang, L, Conduit, J, Lu, V and Hill, S 2016, 'Engagement in online communities: implications for consumer price perceptions', Journal of Strategic Marketing, vol. 24, no. 34, pp. 241-260.
- Berecki, G, Motin, L and Adams, D 2016, 'Mechanism of direct Cav2.2 channel block by the k-opioid receptor agonist U50488H', Neuropharmacology, vol. 109, pp. 49-58.
- Richardson, S, March, R, Lewis, J and Radel, K 2012, 'Analysing the impact of the 2011 natural disasters on the central Queensland tourism industry', TEAM Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1-14.
- Wahid, F, Begg, R, Lythgo, N, Hass, C, Halgamuge, S and Ackland, D 2016, 'A multiple regression approach to normalization of spatiotemporal gait features', Journal of Applied Biomechanics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 128-139.
- Ferguson, H, Evans, M and The Northern Rivers, L 2013, 'Post-organic? The cultural dimensions of organic farming in the Northern Rivers of New South Wales', Locale: The Australasian-Pacific Journal of Regional Food Studies, vol. 3, pp. 1-28.
- Basile, A, Bhatt, A and O'Mullane, A 2012, 'A combined scanning electron micrograph and electrochemical study of the effect of chemical interaction on the cyclability of lithium electrodes in an ionic liquid electrolyte', Australian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 65, no. 11, pp. 1534-1541.
- Carvalho, A, Pinheiro De Oliveira, F and Scavarda, L 2016, 'Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: A robust optimization approach', International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 180, pp. 158-171.
- Rotbart, A, Yao, C, Ha, N, Chrisp, M, Muir, J, Gibson, P, Kalantar Zadeh, K and Ou, J 2017, 'Designing an in-vitro gas profiling system for human faecal samples', Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 238, pp. 754-764.
- Ullah, I, Loh, P, Wang, P and Blaabjerg, F 2014, 'Autonomous droop scheme with reduced generation cost', IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 12, 6779649, pp. 6803-6811.
- Nguyen, A, Brandt, M, Feih, S and Orifici, A 2016, 'Pin pull-out behaviour for hybrid metal-composite joints with integrated reinforcements', Composite Structures, vol. 155, pp. 160-172.
- RSS | More...