RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Hughes, J 2012, After Indonesia calling, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Spooner, M 2011, A clinic for the exhausted, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- Rassell, A 2013, Essaying from binary to complex system: the dialogue between film critics and filmmakers, Masters by Research, Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Pourjavaheri, F 2012, Stability of nano-emulsions produced by phase inversion temperature (PIT) method, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Caripis, L and Kallies, A 2012, '"Planning away" Victoria's renewable energy future? resolving the tension between the local and global in windfarm developments', Environmental and Planning Law Journal, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 415-435.
- Reynolds, S and Welch, B 2014, '"The love in the room": Evaluating the National Year of Reading in an Australian public library', Library and Information Research, vol. 38, no. 117, pp. 37-53.
- Kallies, A 2011, 'The impact of electricity market design on access to the grid and transmission planning for renewable energy in Australia: can overseas examples provide guidance', Renewable Energy Law and Policy Review, no. 2, pp. 147-159.
- Bruce, J and Brown, S 2010, 'Conceptualising service-learning in global times', Critical Literacy: Theories and Practices, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 6-15.
- Jones, O, Voulvoulis, N and Lester, J 2003, 'Potential impact of pharmaceuticals on environmental health', World Health Organization. Bulletin, vol. 81, no. 10, pp. 768-769.
- Li, Q, Tay, R and Louis, R 2012, 'Designing digital games to teach road safety: A study of graduate students' experiences', Loading...Journal of the Canadian Gaming Studies Organization, vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 17-35.
- RSS | More...