RMIT Research Repository
The RMIT Research Repository is an open access institutional repository providing free, searchable access to research publications authored by RMIT University staff and students.
- Sethu Mathavan, R 2016, High volume flyash concrete reinforced with hybrid fibers, Masters by Research, Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Oppedisano, D 2016, Electrodeposited metal nanostructures fabricated by dynamic hydrogen bubble templating, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Applied Sciences, RMIT University.
- Yates, A 2017, Women’s experiences of emotionally and psychologically traumatic birth; hegemony and authoritarianism in Victorian public maternity settings, Masters by Research, Health and Biomedical Sciences, RMIT University.
- Pradhan, S 2016, Treatment of municipal wastewater reverse osmosis concentrate using biological activated carbon based processes, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Furlong, C 2016, An investigation into Integrated Urban Water Management and its implementation in Melbourne, Australia, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University.
- Lee, S 2016, “The Wedding Jackpot”: a critical and creative investigation of the farce genre in the context of screenwriting and feature film, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Media and Communication, RMIT University.
- Park, D, Krupski, A, Sanchez, A, Choi, C, Yi, M, Lee, H, McMitchell, S and McConville, C 2014, 'Optimal growth and thermal stability of crystalline Be0.25Zn0.75O alloy films on Al2O3(0001)', Applied Physics Letters, vol. 104, no. 14, 141902, pp. 1-5.
- Krupski, K, Sanchez, A, Krupski, A and McConville, C 2016, 'Optimisation of anatase TiO2 thin film growth on LaAlO3(001) using pulsed laser deposition', Applied Surface Science, vol. 388, pp. 684-690.
- Hourani, A, Evans, R, Sithamparanathan, K, Moran, W and Eltom, H 2017, 'Stochastic Geometry Methods for Modeling Automotive Radar Interference', IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, no. 99, pp. 1-12.
- Smith, L, Rudman, M, Lester, D and Metcalfe, G 2017, 'Impact of Discontinuous Deformation Upon the Rate of Chaotic Mixing', Physical Review E, vol. 95, 022213, pp. 1-9.
- RSS | More...